Beg for your life!

Love my victim

It´s been month searching for you... but finally I found you, I get you, you´re nowhere safe..

 

Sooyoung is in the elavator of the huge company building. 55th floor, 56th floor...60. The elavator makes a bing noise and the door opens. She is now in the highest level of the building. She is heading to office at the and of the corridor. She holds a knife behind her back. Mind filled with vindictivness, fury and bad memories. The girl is mad of all these things, she got crazy of this. No one could stop her right now from doing what´s inside her mind for so long time.

Before she enters the office, she takes a deep breath and gathers herself. Ready,steady go. She opens the door with not much noise but enough to make herself noticeable.She takes few steps forward and then the door closes behind her. Now she can´t turn back, and she is pretty much aware of it.

Sooyoung looks straight forward, a couch set, behind it a table and behind the table is a chair. The chair turns and reveals a woman sitting on the chair. As she sees the tall girl a smile creeps onto her face but eyes still emotionless.

"My, my, Sooyoung who thought it will be so easy to find you. I even had not to do any afford. You came all by yourself. Anyway, you look.. good."

"I´m not here to hear compliments. You knew sooner or later I would come for you." Sooyoung said slowly placing one feet in front of the over, moving forwards to her victim. Her walk is very slow but graceful now. Yoona stands up also walking forward to the other girl. They stop standing one arm lenghts apart from each other. They are so dangerously close.

"Why are you here, you know it´s all your fault, just yours, Choi Sooyoung." The smaller one started to speak. Her voice was soft and light.

"You killed my family, don´t play the innocent." Sooyoung barely managed to control herself, in contrast to Yoona´s voice, her one was loud and angrily.

"How you like it, but everything you say, everything that escapes your mouth, is and was a lie."

"So you speaking about our past?"

"There is no our, the is just you and me..accidentally in one story." Yoona is still emotionless while Sooyoung´s anger is rising uncontrolable.

"STOP TALKING!" Sooyoung shouts, loosing her control.

She pulls Yoona and pinns her onto the wall. "..Better beg for your life." Sooyoungs voice is dangerously low again, she´s nearly blowing the words.

Sooyoung raises her knife wich is wandering over Yoona finding his way on her neck. She slightly cuts her skin, instantly warm thick blood is running onto Sooyoung knife and down Yoona´s neck.

"You know Soo, what about you don´t kill me and I offer you something better." Yoona´s face keeps emotionlessly. Though her neck is bleeding, she is still smirking.

"Don´t try to get you out of this situation." Sooyoung feels provocated by the other woman.

"I say it one more time, I can give you better than vengeance."

"What could be better than killing you, getting revenge and overthrow your company."

Yoona giggled slightly and responded. "This.." 

Yoona suddenly crushed her lips on Sooyoung´s ones. Sooyoung was totally surprised but responded the kiss after seconds. It was just an instant when the kiss got deeper and more intense. Their tongues were wrestling mercilessly in there mouthes fighting for dominance.

Sooyoung was totally into the kiss that she didn't notice that Yoona was taking something out behind her back. All of sudden Yoona pierced Sooyoung into her arm with a syringe and filled her veins with unknown chemicals. Sooyoung quickly removed her lips from Yoona´s and collapsed in front of her. Sooyoung´s face puckered while she held her arm in pain.

Her sight was blurring out and her arm was aching. It felt like a dejà vu to her.

"W-what is t-that." Sooyoung´s words were barely understandable due her dizzininess.

"I always get me of a situation." Yoona smirked. She kneeled down in front of Sooyoung holding her chin upward making the taller woman look into her eyes. She pressed her lips softly against Sooyoung´s. "Good night, baby."

That´s the last thing Sooyoung realized before everything turned black. Yoona again... disappeared.