Come Back

Love my victim

"Never let me wait again ok, it´s so hell torturing...You don´t want me to go crazy don´t you?"

 

The kiss lastend an half eternity, a good half eternity, when their lips parted. Immediately their expressions changed to smiles.

"I think I never stoped loving you, Soo." Yoona wrapped her arms around Sooyoung hugging her tightly. Sooyoung first was surprised but then positioned her arms around Yoonas waist. "We have a lot to talk about so can you stay here, but only if you have time."

"Ok, but later I really have to go, I have to feed my dogs." Sooyoung leaned away from the hug, to lead the conversation with eye contact to Yoona.

"You have dogs?, great, tell me more about them!" Yoona grabbed the taller one´s hand and dragged her to the living room. Immediately when both were sitting Yoona placed herself on Sooyoung´s tigh and cuddled herself in her embrace.

"I missed you, Soo."

The time passed so slow, one instant was went by so slow. Yoona enjoyed it to stay in that woman´s embrace after so long time being seperated from each other. Nothing could heal her heart like this and no one like the certain tall woman she loves for her life.

"Before I entered your office I felt so confident and determined but when I walked in and saw you, doubts overcame me. I told myself to be strong, that I could do this. My head was persuading me, telling me: do it, do it! but my heart was telling me: no you love her you still do, trust your heart it never leads to the wrong path. And I trusted my heart, I thought I did a mistake but the mistake led me until here, that I can have you in my embrace."

Yoona was so touched by this words, she couldn´t help but start to cry.

"Hey my words weren´t intended to make you cry, it doesn´t fit you, your beautiful face shouldn´t be covered in salty tears." Sooyoung softly weaped Yoona´s tears away. She couldn´t stand it seeing the girl crying so she softly pressed her lips against Yoona´s.

"If you don´t stop talking so nicely I cry even more." Yoona giggled, she missed it how the tall girl is making her happy with just one sentence. Yoona loves it to listen to the girl telling her storys. It makes her heart flutter like crazy.

Sooyoung felt happy being again with her favourite girl but when she glanced on the clock she jumped up. "Oh god, I totally forgot about my doggies, I go now." Yoona who seemed to sleep woke up with a jerk. When she realized Sooyoung is not here anymore she ran to the hallway but missed her just by seconds. Yoona saddend immediatly. "I didn´t ask you if we can be together again." She whined.

But worse she doesn´t has the number or adress of the tall girl. How can she contact her now. She hopes she comes back soon. "Come back, soon." She whispers and leans onto the door slowly sinking down the door.

"Dammit Sooyoung why do you always have to slip trough my fingers if I have you. If I get you." Yoona talks distressed to herself.

 

---

 

Yoona sits on the armchair. Counting the seconds. Other if Sooyoung would be there the time would pass slowly but in a good way. But now it´s just hell torturing. "58, 59, 8pm, 8:01..." Yoona already counts hours. Love really can do crazy things to people. "Come back Sooyoung." Yoona starts to cry. But Yoona looses hope and her eyes close but tears doesn´t stop flowing. How she wishes to be in that tall girl´s embrace but everything she gets is a cold leather armchair.

---

The next morning Yoona wakes up by a loud banging. Then more she wakes up then louder the banging gets. She forces herself to stand up and slenders to the door. At the she opens the door her eye lids unfold abruptly. "Morning sleeping beauty. I bought you a coffee. Today is a working so you don´t have much time left to get you ready!" Sooyoung gasps for air because she said everything in one breath.

But Yoona slaps the desperate about her girl. She immediately touch her cheek in pain. "I´m sorry Sooyoung, I didn´t want to, but you let me wait for you the whole day yesterday."

"I´m so so sorry." Sooyoung didn´t dare to into Yoona´s eyes who was totally furious now. "Sorry, youngie, come here." Yoona dragged the latter from the doorway and hugged her tightly closing the door behind her.

"Thanks for the coffee, I drink it and drive to my office. You can stay here, but if you go, leave your adress or number ok?" Yoona said leaning away from the hug.

"Don´t be bothered, I´ll be here when you´re back." Sooyoung gave Yoona a peck on the lips and went away to the livingroom.