Part III

All The Weird Things

"Whats up with her?" Moonbyul asked as she scooted next to Wheein during lunch time. Grabbing a sandwhich from Hwasa's tray, Moonbyul referred to Solar through her eyes who was sitting on a different table not far from them.

"Some alone time, she said." Wheein informed, forking a piece of a hotdog to .
"Said she doesnt want to be near you for the time being." Hwasa added.
"Why?" Moonbyul asked through a mouth full of egg sandwich.
"You kind of stood her up for Krystal, so.." Wheein said with a shug of her shoulder.
"What? I did not..."
"Ohh but yes you did. Youre her partner for your english class remember?" Moonbyul threw their friend a glance. She was going to joke around and say that Solar's just jealous but then she remembered why Solar was trying to stop her to cut her class earlier, they had an activity together and by going out with Krystal, she just let Solar to report by herself in front of their english class. 
No wonder.
Solar doesnt want to perform by herself, thats exactly why she chose Moonbyul as her partner.
And stupid her, she just let her do something she hates.
"Where are you going?" Wheein asked as Moonbyul stood up. "Cant let that pretty girl stay mad, can I?"
Hwasa shook her head furiously while Wheein nodded with understanding look in her eyes.
"Sometimes, I feel like Im the guy in this non-existent relationship. Remind me again why Im always doing this?" Although they bicker most of the time and with Solar always being at the receiving end of their teasings, there's always this inexplicable closeness between the two; they clicked the first time they met in highschool.
"Because Solar's your friend and she's really the only one who can put up with you?" Wheein answered for her. "Good point." Moonbyul pointed her finger at her friend and gave her a thumbs up before walking all the way to Solar's table.
"Hey pretty girl." She greeted but Solar only glared at her. Moonyul sat in the empty chair across her. "Im sorry, okay? It slipped my mind. I forgot that activity."
Solar didnt react and stayed quiet. Moonbyul sighed and pulled the food tray away from her. "Are you seriously not going to talk to me?"
Instead of answering, Solar stood up and walked away. Hwasa and Wheein saw that and cant help but sigh as well.
It wasnt the first time theyve seen the drama. That always happen whenever Moonbyul's too much, Solar is gullible yes, but she also have limits. Not all the time she can take Moonbyul's teasing and its okay, because they always come through.
"Those two have a serious non-existent relationship syndrome." Hwasa said with which Wheein affirmed with "They really look like a couple having a fight right now."
"Come on Yongsun, dont be like this." At the mention of her korean name, she knows Moonbyul's desperate. She only uses it when she's trying to be sweet or when she needs something from the girl and this time, its forgiveness because Moonbyul knows she's really mad.
But Solar didnt say anything and went out of the cafeteria.
Moonbyul followed suit.
"Stop right there." Moonbyul shouted that earned everyone's attention around them.
"What??" Solar angirly shouted back.
"Youre still pretty even when youre mad." Moonbyul said out loud and yet again made Solar utterly speechless and red as a tomato can be.
"Stop saying weird things like that." Solar muttered under her breath.
"But Im just saying the truth." Moonbyul walked towards her and held her hand. "You are pretty even when your mad, but youre prettier when youre not. So please dont be mad at me?" She squeezed her hand and pouted. "I dont like it when youre mad."
A shove to Moonbyul's shoulder, "Youre fault. You ditched me."
"I did not. I just didnt remember that activity was today. Come on, I'll make it up to you. I'll do all your english homework for the next two days, hows that?"
"Youre not even good at the subject, remember?"
"Well, if you entrust your grade with me....." Moonbyul laughed as she saw Solar smiled a little. "Im really sorry okay? I promise next time I wont disappear on you like that anymore."
"So how's your date?" Solar asked.
"What date?" Moonbyul asked back as she pulled Solar who was trying to free herself from her hold. "There's no date. I just toured her around. What? Youre jealous?"
"Why would I be?" Moonbyul was about to answer that question but Solar managed to cover with her palm. "Dont even try."
They walked back towards the cafeteria and sat with Hwasa and Wheein.
"So you made up?" Both their friends asked.
"She's making a scene outside, so what else am I supposed to do?" Solar informed with which Moonbyul tried to defend herself. "Well, Im that irresistable."
"My god, you were shouting outside, telling me Im pretty even when Im mad." Solar said and Wheein added, "Wow, that is quite a scene indeed."
"That always work, doesnt it?" And when Moonbyul nodded, she and Hwasa did a fistbump.
"Seriously, you two. How are we even friends again?" Solar shook her head but was smiling.
"Hate to admit it but I think its because we're weird magnets? Why else would we friends with them anyway?" Wheein said and they all laughed together.