Part I

All The Weird Things

"They cant be that bad." Moonbyul said that made Wheein stare at her like she's the stupidest person ever existed on earth.

"Say that again once you see them." Solar and Moonbyul exchanged glances. Theyre not really sure why their friend is worried, anxious and upset all at the same time, knowing that there'll be an addition to their household.

But when the main door of Jung Wheein's house opened and revealed the dimpled girl's new step sisters, Moonbyul doubts her own words.
No, Wheein's sister arent bad, theyre actually perfect and its probably worst than bad.
Strutting their way further into the Jung Mansion, the new comers pulled their sunglasses off and Moonbyul felt that air had been from her lungs.
"I didnt know you'll have your friends over Wheein." Daddy Jung greets his daughter who only smiled. 
"We can leave if you want to Mr. Jung. Im sure you'd rather have tonight exclusively for the family." Solar offered her friend's dad a warm smile and was about to pull Moonbyul out of her trance when Daddy Jung insisted for them to stay for dinner.
It wasnt exactly what Wheein have in mind but its better to have her friends than be an outcast with her step sisters.
"Wheein, why dont you introduce your sisters first while I go get your mom from the car." Daddy Jung left them awkwardly standing in the middle of the spacious living room.
Solar cleared , as if signaling Wheein to finally say something.
"Ahmm guys, theyre my step sisters. Jessica and Krystal Jung."
Solar extended her hand to shake the girls hands after introducing herself and she had to nudge Moonbyul whose eyes are still on the taller girl with a lighter blonde hair.
"Moonbyul." She whispered, offering her hand for a proper shake.
She felt something trembled within her as their hands molded.
She held the girl whom named Krystal the longest and Solar had the urge to whisper to her ears, "Can you be anymore obvious?" At that, Moonbyul let the hand go and whispered back, "What? Youre jealous?"
Solar made a face before pushing her by the shoulder. "Dream on."
Wheein cleared . "Theyre my friends."
Krystal only nodded her head but Jessica made a commentary, "Theyre weird."
Solar raised her eyebrows and was about to say something back but Wheein got a hold of her hand and pulled her and Moonbyul away. 
"Tell dad we'll just be upstairs. Try to be comfortable around the house. Its your home now too."
Moonbyul heard Jessica muttered, "Yeah, as if we have a choice."
Her brows knitted at that, every seconds passed, her image of Jessica hardened: A straight forward Ice Princess. Because mean would be a strong word for such a gentle face.
And Moonbyul wondered, how about Krystal?
The girl had been quiet ever since she stepped inside the house and not once ever said a word. She nods her head occassionaly but other than that, she looked distant. But Moonbyul already decided that she like Krystal's  aura more than Jessica's.
"Theyre a bit.." Solar started once theyre in the confines of Wheein's room.
"Attractively intimidating.." Moonbyul finished for her but Solar looked at her like she's disgusted of her or something. "I was going to say mean but youre obviously into them." Solar rolled her eyes as she sat next to Wheein on the bed.
"Youre just jealous." Moonbyul stated in a matter-of-fact tone.
"Im blaming Hwasa for feeding your delusional mind." Solar shook her head and threw her arms around their friend. "So what are you planning to do now, its like the evil step sisters doesnt like to be in here either."
"The only evil person here is you Solar. Youre pretty evil. See what I did there? I manage to put pretty and evil in the same sentence." Moonbyul laughed at her own antiques while Solar seemed to be caught off guard yet again, being called pretty by smooth Moonbyul and Wheein pretended thats she's about to vomit.
"Really Byul?? Is that the best you can do?" Wheein rolled her eyes.
"What?? As long as I got that reaction out of her, Im satisfied." And Solar tried to hide the pink tint but failed because Moonbyul and Wheein already saw it.
"Oh my god Solar, youre actually blushing." Wheein blurted out.
"She does that quite a lot whenever I call her pretty." And Moonbyul more. "Ohh Solar, youre just so pretty.. pretty.. pretty.. pretty." The obviously pissed off girl shouted, "Stop saying weird stuffs or I'm.."
"Or what????" Moonbyul asked, testing the water and the fire that was mirrored in Solar's eyes.
"Jesus you two, stop youre ohh so twisted affection for each other. We have a more bigger problem at hand."
"She started it." Moonbyul pointed at Solar who retaliated, "I so not.." But the girl shushed both of them. "Quiet. I hear footsteps." There was a knock on the door and a head peeked when Wheein said it was open, It was Krystal. "Dad is asking for you."
It was the longest Moonbyul ever heard the girl talked and as mesmerizing as her sister's voice, Krystal's was no difference. Only it has a deeper tone but still cute nonetheless. It was cold and at the same time, it was also warm. 
And there was something in Krystal's voice that stunned Moonbyul; as if the ceiling of Wheein's room opened and she heard the angel's sing. Solar saw how Moonbyul's eyes twinkled, and she's not sure if she's disgusted by it or she's envious of how Moonbyul looked at the new comer.
"We'll go down now." Wheein broke both Solar and Moonbyul's trance.
Soon, utensils clanked and clicked inside the dining room. Moonbyul's eye were still fixated on Krystal even when she eat and Solar ohh so wanted to push her head on the plate.
A kicked almost made Moonbyul yelped, but she already know who is the perpetrator so she gave Solar a deathly glare who only rolled her eyes.
Daddy Jung broke the silence, "Since both Ms. Kim and Ms. Moon are both older than Krystal and youre all going to be in the same University, would it be okay for me to ask you to take care of my other little princess?"
Wheein choked on her food and Solar was quick to help her, aiding her with a water and a pat on the back. "Are you okay?" Solar mouthed and she translated Wheein's nod as "No. Im definitely not okay. Please save me."
Moonbyul, who was the only one showing enthusiasm, answered "Definitely sir. We'll take good care of her."
And now it was Solar's turn to choke on her water because she knows exactly what her friend meant.
"Are you girls okay?" DaddyJung asked with concern.
Both Wheein and Solar replied. "Yes."
Moonbyul glancedover Krystal again but she was caught redhanded and she's not sure if she was seeing it right or not, did Krystal just knowingly smirked at her?
And now she wondered, is she really that obvious?