Part II

All The Weird Things

"You know, thats the fist time Ive ever seen you this neat." Moonbyul looked down at herself.

"Its actually the first time she ever ironed her uniform." Solar informed Hwas whose eyes widened at the new information, while Wheein shook her head at her friend's weirdness. She never complain though, she's also weird in her own way anyway.

"Youre ironing? What on the god's earth is happening now?" Hwasa asked, loud enough for everyone to hear.
"That.." Wheein pointed at the gate. "is happening."
Six pairs of eyes followed her finger.
Solar rolled her eyes and busied herself on her notes in front of her, Hwasa's eyes twinkled with akin to acknowledgement and approval as she glanced over Moonbyul who was smoothing her uniform.
Hwasa was filled in with what happened the night her friends met the evil step sister, as how Solar calls them.  She had something important to do that night so she wasnt able to go with them. And now she understand why Moonbyul is taking an interest to the younger step sister.
"Do that one more time and Im sure, that'll have a hole soon." Moonbyul smirked at the eldest. "Getting jealous again, are we?"
"Ive never seen Solar this jealous though, although I can tell why, new girl's a bit intimidating. Intimidating in an attractive way." Hwasa said that made Moonbyul nod her head.
Solar hit their friend with her notebook. "Hwasa please, dont feed her delusional mind, she's getting out of hand already."
"So you werent jealous?"
Solar rolled her eyes, "Why would I be?"
"Because youre pretty in love with me?" Solar was once again caught of guard and Wheein raised her hand to stop their friend from explaining further. She had done it few times already. "Dont you try Moonbyul."
"What? Solar's pretty and she's in love with her, isnt that right, Byul?" Wheein sighed, utterly speechless at how, for the lack of wording, stupid her friends was. Sometimes she just ask herself why she's friend with weirdos, but then she'll answer it herself; she's a weirdo too.
Maybe thats why she doesnt like her step sister. They make her extremely weird and to her context, thats worst than her friends' weirdness combined.
"I cant believe you two have the same wavelength." Solar shook her head before fixing her gaze back to her notes.
"Hi." The table went silent as they looked up to the girl standing in front of them.
"Hi Krystal." Wheein greeted her step sister. Solar only smiled that was half fake and half genuine before gazing back to her notes. Moonbyul smiled like there's no tomorrow, beaming at Krystal who smiled back at her. Hwasa then introduce herself with a shake of their hands.
"So Moonbyul.." Solar's head whipped at the mention of her friend's name, wondering how on earth did they start calling each other on a first name basis and when? "Ready for the tour?"
"What tour?" Wheein, Hwasa and Moonbyul asked at the same time.
"You promised me that you'd give me a tour.." Krystal said and it made everyone think. Moonbyul's face lit up, a sign that she did really made such promise. "Right, I remember now." She was kind of happy that the younger girl still remember what theyve talked about. 
"When did you made that promise?" Solar asked, voice a little louder than necessary. "I mean, when did you even talked to her?" She never seen Moonbyul talked to any of Wheein's step sister back at the Jung mansion.
"When you and Wheein went to the bathroom and left me in the living room before we went home that night." Moonbyul informed. "Krystal, if I remember it correctly, was walking  towards the stairs but approached me before to bid me a polite goobye and at the last minute, we kind of opened the topic about school."
"She was so kind to offer." Krystal butted in and again, everyone's attention, not just the four of them but almost the entire school, was again back to her. "And I was just wondering if you'd do that tour with me right now while I still have a free period."
"Sure, why not?" Solar stood up the same time as Moonbyul. "Wait, we have English class next."
"Im never good at that subject anyway." And Moonbyul gathered her things and walked beside Krystal.
"What were you saying again Solar?" Hwasa asked once Moonbyul and Wheein's step sister disappeared around the corner. "That youre not jealous? Yeah, sure, you arent." And Hwasa left for her next class, Wheein on the other hand, patted their sulking friend's shoulder. "Its okay Solar. Its obvious anyway."
She just rolled her eyes before burying herself into the notebook she was reading earlier but not without mumbling queitly, "Im not jealous. Why would I be jeaous? That stupid Moonbyul."