Is that love?

FATED TO LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHORONG POV

            I feel so fresh when I wake up from my sleep this morning. The hard day was passed. It’s time for being happy. Yesterday, after had dinner in hotel, I decided to discuss about Krystal with the members but without Suho.

“What? She did it? She is a witch” Bomi being mad. I looked at Minseok and Baekhyun, they were in silence. I was not sure about their silence. Were they angry? Or upset?

“But we have to remember that Suho gave us help a lot. I didn’t mean that I defend her. I know that we shouldn’t let her treated us like this. How if we give her second chance? We still have work when we come back to Seoul, right?”

“I agree with Chorong. We shouldn’t forget about Suho’s contribution. Consider it as Krystal replacement” Minseok gave respond.

“I think you are right. Even I can’t get angry to Krystal if I remember Suho. He is so kind” Baekhyun agreed also.

“I follow you all. I hope she can give her contribution even if a bit” Finally Bomi agreed although she looks so upset.

“And how about tomorrow? Where should we go?” Baekhyun question made us excited again. For now, forget about Krystal.

“How about culinary tour?” Bomi gave opinion. We respond it happily.

“I am sorry guys. I can’t join you. I have promised to meet up with Eunji and Chanyeol.” I apologized to them. I missed them so much when I thought about them. Then we agreed vacation together. “But, I can join you after the meeting. So, I’ll call you then”

“You have promised, Chorong. So, don’t miss it, okay?” Bomi threated me.

            I have been ready in front of lobby. The meeting location is Oepo-ri Raw Fish Village. It is a famous culinary here, so we decided to go there and have lunch together. When I am busy looking for my phone, I didn’t realize that Suho approached me and he’s standing in front of me now.

“Where will you go, Chorong? You don’t join with the others?” Suho asked me and when I look at Suho to answer, I lost my words. He looks so gorgeous. How can be a white polo shirt and a brown short make him looks so charming?

“Uumm, yeaahh, I want to meet Eunji and Chanyeol. We have promised.” I answered haltingly.

“Do you mean that couple? Are they the couple that you told me yesterday?” He asked again excited. His eyes open widely.

“Yes, they are”  I answered slowly. I smell weird expectation.

“I am sorry before but can I join you with your friends?” He asked again carefully but looks so interested to join.

“Pardon me?” I was surprised so much. I even didn’t believe my hear.

*******

            “Hello, I am Suho. I am Chorong new friend. Chorong has told me about you and I am so happy can meet you” Suho introduced his self calmly. He looks so confident that makes him more gorgeous. I still set a I-even-didn’t-understand-it face. While Eunji and Chanyeol expression, don’t dare to ask it. Their expression looks like mix of surprise, unbelieve, are-you-kidding, am-I-dreaming face. Even they lost their words.

“Eunji-ah, Chanyeol-ah, he is Suho. Krystal boyfriend. He joined us to help my team” I introduced Suho to Eunji and Chanyeol again to wake them up from their shock.

“Nice to meet you, I am Chanyeol, Chorong bestfriend” Chanyeol finally wake up from his long shock moment.

“Yeah, I am Eunji. Nice to meet you” Eunji replied slowly. She is in  half awake. Suho greet them back and show his beautiful smile.

“Okay, we should find our seat. I am hungry right now” I tried to melt the ood situation. Then they start to move. Suho is the one who knows nothing. He always smile innocently while Eunji and Chanyeol in their shock and I am in awkward situation.

            We choose a seat beside a window which shows Ganghwa sea. We can enjoy how beautiful a sea and how nice the waves.

“How about your project? Was it okay?” I opened the conversation after order the menu. I know that Eunji and Chanyeol can’t think anything because I guess they just prepared many questions about Krystal and Suho.

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter