If you were mine

FATED TO LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHORONG POV

            Now, I am so thankful that having Minseok, Baekhyun and Bomi in my team. They are so playful and easy going. Sometimes they sang a song randomly. Sometimes they commented anything that they found. This trip doesn’t become awkward because of their jokes. Suho is easy going also. He can get along together. While Krystal is busy with her gadget. I become wondering, what Krystal did to get Suho’s heart. Is it because of her beauty? I think Suho is too nice to be Krystal’s boyfriend. I mean, he can get better person than Krystal. Even right now, Krystal prefer playing with her phone than chatting with Suho. If I were her, I would give all of my interest for him. I will hold his free hand, , make him laugh or just look at him along the journey.

“Chorong...chorong.. do you have problem? You looked thinking about something” Bomi wake me up from my wild daydream.

“Hum? Nothing. I just enjoyed the scenery” I lied. Of course I can’t tell what I tought. Krystal would kill me with her cold eyes.

“Chorong-ah, do you thinking about your boyfriend?” Baekhyun teased me.

“Cool down, Chorong. We just take 3 days for vacation” Minseok continued to tease me.

“Hahaha, I don’t have boyfriend guys” I said timidly. Except if Suho is not Krystal boyfriend, I will have a boyfriend now.

“Really? You are kidding, right?” Bomi unbelieved me. Is there someone who would lie about their status? If I have one, although he is not Suho, I will declare it clearly.

“I was serious, Bomi” I made sure Bomi.

“Did you have one sided love Chorong?” Baekhyun asked me accurately. Has it written in my face? Or Am I kind of people that dumped easily?

“Of course not, hahaha. I just have not find the right guy yet” I lied.

“Chorong-ah, do you want me to introduce you to my friend? I have many single friends. I am sure that they will happy if I introduce you to them” Suho respond our conversation. For a while I stopped breathing again. My brain stopped working. He talked to me. He asked me. What should I say? What should I do? But What was he talk about? Can he repeat again?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter