Love Rain

FATED TO LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wonder how many people will enjoy this time and how many people will consider it as waste their time. I sit on a desk in front of my class, even though the class was over a long time ago. I really enjoy the scenery how the tons of water fall from sky slowly and slightly. I think that the sound of rain is the most precious ryhtm in the world. It is possible that they are music duplicate from heaven. Ah, I think I am too excessive.

When the people talked that raining is romantic because they imagine something romance with their crush, I never agree that. I think rain is romantic because their self. I never imagine anything like that when I enjoy this. But right now until tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, this is the first time I change my opinion. Maybe, God wants to show me that there is another beautiful thing than rain. A man who is busy with his phone, sits beside me suddenly. Okay it is not exactly beside me, 2 blocks beside me. He is wearing blue sky shirts and brings a ransel and his hair, oh no I love his style. He is like an angel from heaven who is undercover become a human. Oh Gosh, I wanna tell him that his undercover is totally failed. Nobody believes him a human if he don’t change his face. It’s too handsome.

I don’t realize that I have observed him for so long without blinking. May be my mouth open a half. I come back to reality when he stares back at me and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter