Rain has story

FATED TO LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHORONG POV

            It has been a month since about ‘Krystal and Suho broke up’ news spread out. It was a big news. Almost all female students discussed about that. But until now, no one knows the reason behind their broke up exactly. They just speculated that Krystal has an affair. Some girls said that they saw Krystal and Kai hung out together a couple times. Different with me, Eunji, Chanyeol, Bomi, Bekhyun and Minseok. We expected that Krystal attitude is the main cause. Suho just realized that they couldn’t get along if they always fight, debate, Krystal always win and Suho always lose. I never ask about that to Suho. I think that’s not my capacity to dig about his problem. I just want to comfort him, help him and accompany him. I always listen his story but I won’t intervene too far. I want to respect his private life.

“Hey Chorong! Nowdays, you always daydream. Where will Suho take you out, now?” Eunji wake me up from my deep thoughts. I have been going out with Suho for a couple times. I have paid my debt with search the newest literature for his research. Then he bought me food as his gratitude (he said that). After that, we became closer. He always calls me at night before sleep. Then in the morning, we say hello by message. Sometimes we hang out to buy something. I am being happy with my days and I love him more day by day. He is kind and pure. But I feel hesitant when I am thinking of him. I wonder ‘is he really okay?’ and ‘has he moved on from Krystal?’ and also ‘can he love me?’. Then I just leave it. Let the time answers it.

“We don’t go anywhere” I answered Eunji question. “But I want to meet him after this. I have something to do” I added. I can’t tell the details. It’s my business.

“As always. You will meet him when you have something to do with him and you never told me the details. Thank you, Park Chorong” She quipped. I just smile hearing her offended.

“You’re welcome” I while pat her shoulder.

“Be careful, Chorongie. It has been a month but the news still hot topic. I won’t people talk about you” She advised me. I know her worries. Honestly, I was afraid when I met Suho.

“Thank you, Eunji-ah. Don’t worry me. I’ll be okay” I encourage her. “So, I leave first. I’ll call you later” I pat her shoulder again then I walk away. I have many thoughts. I am thinking Suho, Krystal and Eunji. Oh God, I am overthinking.

“Wow, it’s cloudy. I should buy sandwiches and americano hurriedly” I walk fast to cafetaria. It is what I mean with ‘have something to do’ or ‘my business’. Suho said that he is hungry but he has no time to have lunch. And I’m here as his bestfriend (and he is my lovely crush).

********

SUHO POV

            Chorong said that she will visi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter