The meeting

FATED TO LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yaah chorong-ah! Do you still think of him? I think you fall in love at first sight” Eunji Complaint, my best friend. After that incident, I went to Eunji house and I told Eunji details of that moments and his charm. She just give me comments “Yah, you’re too overacted”, “Come back to reality, chorong-ah” and “Forget it. It’s just your imagination”. She was not interested with my story. In my deep heart, I know that it’s kind of unreal.

“I never know student that you describe. May be he is a lecturer?” Now, her boyfriend doesn’t help me anymore. He is Chanyeol. Same major with me and Eunji. We knew each other from first semester and they started to dating in second semester. But, they still respect me as a friend when we hang out together.

“Then, do you wanna say that I am kind of that people that love make hallucinations?” I hit Chanyeol and Eunji head with my book slowly. It have been a week after the incident and I still don’t know about him anything.

“And now, what do you want to do? You have searched him in all corner of campus and you still didn’t find him. May be he is not in our major” Said Eunji.

“I think it is so difficult to know him if he is not in our major. Do you wanna me to introduce you to my friends? I have many handsome friends and they will excited if I ntroduce them to you” Said Chanyeol that make me annoyed.

“I will find him by myself and I’ll introduce to you then. Wait for this” I said with my confidence while looking at them then I leave them who still laugh.

“Okay chorong-ah. I will always be patient to wait that momments. Fighting!” Eunji yells behind me. Now, I regret this.

I really worked hard to find him. I came to campus earlier, my new hobby was take a walk around campus, I like visited other major building and hang out in university cafetaria. It’s really not me at all. Before this, I came to campus if I have class. After the class, I prefer visited my dance club or hang out with Eunji or did my task in library. Okay, it’s not really bad as you think. Because of this, I have already known that cafetaria have delicious chocolate milkshake.

“When will you give up find him?” said Eunji when we spent our break time in cafetaria.

“If he’s your fate, you will meet him again” Chanyeol helps Eunji. In my deep heart, I know that they’re right. It is just waste my time.

“Okay, If I don’t meet him today, I will stop to find him” finally I agree with this fussy couple. I feel so angry because my first love have bored ending.

“Hot news girls. You know our lovely Suho. Finally he is dating with Krystal.” A straight blonde hair girl who has came, yells to her friends who sits beside us.

“Are you kidding? They have been closed just for a couple days” said another girl.

“Aish, gossip girls. It makes me wanna leave this cafetaria” said chanyeol, feels annoyed a bit.

“Do they mean Krystal Jung? From our major? Then who is Suho?” I ask to Eunji. Krystal Jung is so popular student because her beauty.

“I think a girl who has name Krystal in our university just one and she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter