The Second Meeting

FATED TO LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHORONG POV

“Jackpot!!! We got Krystal in our team” Minseok said happily. Mrs. Catherine has divided history analitic class into teams to do research project. This subject is my favourite because I can learn about interesting that made me surprise and amaze. Even more this project is opportunities to vacation.

“Yes. We must choose the historical place as far as possible” excited respond from Baekhyun.

“Yeah, you’re so tacky and noisy. We must feel excited because we got Chorong in our team, the smartest person in our class.” Bomi commented irritably. Actually, I agree with Bomi. I was annoyed also because Krystal in our team. But the reason was different, because she is dating with Suho, my crush.

“Of course we were so thankful because we got Chorong also” Minseok tried to change the odd situation.

“Yes. God bless our team” Baekhyun said and show his wide smile.

“By the way, where is Krystal? Doesn’t she come?” Minseok asked. I and Bomi just shrug. I am thinking so much problem. How I can face Krystal. I mean, how I can act normally but my heart really hates her. I know it’s just my problem, Krystal never have problem with me. And I don’t know why I hate her so much. Is it because of she is Suho’s girlfriend? Even I can’t compare to Krystal.

“Chorong-ah, do you have problem? It seems you thinking about something?” Bomi wake me up from my self-thinking.

“Sorry guys, I just thinking about our team” I replied and try to focus again.

“It’s better if we gather again to discuss our topic and location with Krystal. If we decide it today, I am afraid that she will reject our choice.” Baekhyun suggests.

“Is she our queen that make us bent down to her choice” Bomi replied annoyed.

“I agree with Baekhyun. The choice must support by each member of group. If she disagrees, it will make our groups more complicated.” Minseok helps Baekhyun.

“They are right, Bomi. Krystal must know and participate to choose the topic and location. Who know she has good ideas” I agreed two Krystal fans opinion.

“Then, who will be inform to Krystal about our next gathering? I don’t have her number” Bomi Asked and otomatically gets excited reply.

“ME!!!” Minseok and Baekhyun replied at the same time. Then they fight each other.

“Whoever. So let’s meet up again later in study hall at three pm” I closed the meeting and leave immediately. Bomi follows me.

“Ah those guy was so noisy. What’s the special of Krystal?” Bomi complaints.

“She is beautiful, elegant, cute and famous. Ideal typical for almost of Men” I replied Bomi honestly. Yes, Krystal is special. All of Men really adore her. Including Suho. They match each other. And who am I?

“Yeah, you’re right” Bomi sighed desperately. “I wanna go to library. See you later Chorong. It’s nice to be your team” Said Bomi and then she leaves me.

“CHOROOOONG!!!” Eunji shouted and made me surprise. She and Chanyeol approache me. “You know Chorong-ah. I and Chanyeol are teammate. It was miracle, wasn’t it?” Eunji said happily. I feel their happiness in my heart. I am so envy to them. Even the God bless them so much.

“It’s proves that we are fate, honey” Chanyeol said happily either to Eunji. “Why do you look so unenthusiastic? Didn’t you like your teammate?” Chanyeol Asked curiously. He can read my unhappy face.

“The problem is just in Krystal. I am one team with Krystal” I said desperately to them. Their expressions are funny. Their eyes and mouths open widely.

“Mrs. Catharina was so incredible” Eunji still in her shock. Her eyes still opens widely.

“I think, she did it because she has another mission” Chanyeol still in his shock also.

“Let’s have lunch. I am so hungry” I leave them who still in shock. I know that they follow me while whisper each other. May be they are pitying me.

********

“Chorong-ah, what do you think? You seem more quite today” Minseok s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter