Level 11: The Circle Comes Round

It's Game On
 

In the midst of the surrounding excitement— and little screaming kids, with all sorts of funky headgear attached, bounding off at every corner— there was only one person who seemed the least thrilled about the whole entire setting.

 

And that was none other than Choi Sooyoung.

 

Neither the delicious aroma of buttered popcorn and cotton candy nor the lively carnival music could even entice the tiniest bit of enthusiasm in her.

 

She’d never thought she would be the one to say this.

 

But she honestly just wanted to go home.

 

No, it’s not like she didn’t like the idea of amusement parks. She loved it. Really.

 

What she didn’t like.

 

Was being the third wheel.

 

Then again, with Taeyeon and Tiffany secretly giving each other goo-goo eyes…

 

No, scratch that. The fifth wheel.

 

She was being the freakin’ fifth wheel.

 

If it weren’t for the fact that today was the last day of Yuri and Jessica’s short stay in Korea, she would have probably been home, catching up with all that Korean Drama she missed while tending to the cafe. But no… she had to be the loyal best friend and accompany the couple and possible ‘couple-to-be’ to Lotte World.

 

Just wonderful.

 

Being the -block (******-block, clam-jam, whatever) all the time.

 

Sooyoung sighed, idly— miserably— thumbing over the various assorted headpiece the merchandise store had to offer. Looking up, she froze, did a double take and bit back on an explosive snort.

 

She glanced over to her side, where the Ice Princess was casually browsing through the racks of merchandise, still innocently oblivious to her surroundings. 

 

Pursing her lips to stifle down her laughter, Sooyoung raised a hand and was about to tap the shorter woman on the shoulder when she realized Taeyeon had already beat her to it.

 

“Sica-yah, I think you might like to keep an eye on your girlfriend…”

 

Jessica blinked, confused and perturbed, and finally she steered her vision to the spot her girlfriend was last seen at.

 

Her jaw dropped.

 

What the Black Pearl had on, was the iconic mask from ‘Scream’, but she had apparently added her own perfect little twist to it by fitting on a pair of cat ears and large goofy-looking pair of shades.

 

“Seriously?” Jessica half-sighed, half-whined; quickly flushing into a darkest shade of crimson.

 

Her face was immediately buried away in her hands in either mortification or rage. But judging from the scene that was unfolding before their eyes and the way she was mumbling incoherencies to calm herself down while stomping slightly at the ground, Sooyoung was pretty sure it was a good mix of both.

 

At this, Sooyoung couldn’t resist the loud boisterous laugh that tore right through her. And it didn’t help when she met Taeyeon’s eye and saw the visible spark of amusement in her eyes and the constant twitching of her lips in her weak attempt to suppress her impending laughter.

 

“You might like to do something about it, Jessi’. Before Yuree decides to be the next mascot for Lotte World.” Tiffany giggled as they all gathered around at a safe distance (far away), watching the Black Pearl switch off her cat-eared headpiece for a bunny-eared one.

 

Taeyeon snorted ugly at that before succumbing to laughter.

 

After this, no one will ever look at ‘Scream’ the same ever again.

 

With a deep, exasperated sigh, Jessica stormed up towards her girlfriend, all the time hanging her head low in embarrassment.

 

“Thank god, we have at least one sane couple here.” Sooyoung snickered, and she didn’t miss the extremely brief, sharp look that Tiffany shot her; which she recognized to be her way of warning her to watch .

 

She would have honestly been intimidated by that gesture five years ago. But now—seasoned by the years — she was already more or less used to it and had merely shrug it off with a roll of her eyes.

 

Sooyoung smiled, her eyes flickering to the shorter brunette who was still very much caught up in trying to stamp out the last of the laughing bug. As she passed the redhead, pretending to browse, she murmured in a voice so soft, only the keenest of hearing could hear.

 

“Oops, I meant to say ‘soon-to-be’.”

 

And she knew that Tiffany heard it, for her shoulders had stiffened imperceptibly.

 

The redhead slid in beside her furtively.

 

“Shut up, Sooyoung.” She muttered lowly, but her attention was transfixed on the brunette who had finally calmed down and was currently advancing towards both Yuri and Jessica.

 

Sooyoung glanced back over towards the redhead.

 

Pursed lips, fingers fiddling with random merchandise and eyes subtly shifting about…

 

Signs of anxiety.

 

Looks like she got her this time.

 

“So how’s the ‘game’ coming along?” Sooyoung hummed in the same nonchalance that was used in discussing the weather. If it was even possible, she had one eye on the redhead beside her and another eye on the bookish brunette.

 

Just to be safe.

 

Tiffany’s hand stilled for a split of a second.

 

And Sooyoung caught the tiniest glimpse of a frown appearing on her lips.

 

But all that was gone in a blink of an eye.

 

“It’s going fine,” replied Tiffany flippantly.

 

“I guess I’ll have to take that everything’s not going as planned.”  

 

Tiffany gave her withering, sidelong glance, and that was all the reply Sooyoung needed. A small airy smile curved at her lips as she lightly bumped shoulders with the redhead beside her.

 

“Hey, cheer up. I’m sure everything will go swell.”

 

Catching sight of Taeyeon heading towards them, Sooyoung watched as Tiffany carefully schooled her features, easing out the tension in them, but nonetheless she could still to make out the small spark of wistfulness in her eyes.

 

“We’ll talk about this at a later date.” Tiffany murmured under her breath and at sight of the approaching brunette, her face lit up into a blinding smile. “Hey, Taeyeonie, what’s up?”

 

“Are you two ready to go? Yuri and Jessica are already waiting by the entrance.”

 

Looking over Taeyeon’s shoulder, Sooyoung noticed with a smirk that Yuri had finally given up on the ‘Scream’ mask, but still kept the kitty-cat ears on. And it also appeared that she managed to somehow coax Jessica into getting matching headbands with her, but she didn’t look too happy about it.

 

Sooyoung gave a chortle when upon clashing gaze with the Ice Princess, the fairer brunette froze, flushed and then turned away abashedly.

 

“Hmm, not quite…” Tiffany mumbled, her eyes twinkling with mischief as she swiped a pair of bunny-eared headband off the rack and fixed it in place on her head.

 

And before Taeyeon could even protest, she had promptly placed another matching piece of headband on her as well. Taking a step back, as if to marvel over a wonderful masterpiece, Tiffany grinned broadly.

 

“Now, we’re ready,” she said, sending Taeyeon, who was still stunned shock, a playful wink.

 

“W-what? I’m not wearing this out! It’s embarrassing, Fany-ah.”

 

“But, Taeyeon-ah, you look so adorable in it!” The redhead cooed and the brunette only got more flustered, turning into a blushing, stuttering mess.

 

“F-Fany...”

 

Sooyoung merely stood along the sidelines, listening to the duo bicker back and forth, suddenly feeling extremely awkward and out of place— like she was bordering on becoming a clam-jam.

 

Thinking that she probably heard enough and that if she were to stay a second longer she would not be able to take the imminent cheesiness and lovey-doveyness, she silently crept away, making a speedy exit.

 

Oh, at times like this did Sooyoung wish she wasn’t single.

 

--

 

Nearing the haunted mansion attraction, Sooyoung had hoped— prayed desperately— that they would just pass it quietly.

 

And they nearly did.

 

They were so close to getting on the Viking ship. So damned close.

 

But no… Dear, sweet Yuri had to stop them at the last second, and even when she was met with looks of apprehension and protest (mainly from Jessica and a little bit of Taeyeon), she had still dragged them all to wait in line.

 

Sooyoung swore it felt like eternity standing there in line. Though, in reality she was sure it had only been a couple minutes. But still...

 

Sooyoung rubbed at her temples for the umpteenth time, breathing out a deep sigh.

 

For the sake of your friends, Sooyoung. For the sake of your friends.

 

And a deep inhale.

 

“Hey, Sooyoungie, feeling okay?” A comforting hand on her shoulder. Taeyeon.

 

Sooyoung gave her a weak smile. She would have lied and blamed it on the heat if she could, but they were in an air-conditioned indoor amusement park. Blame it on the A/C then? Heck, it wasn’t even that stuffy or the least bit warm in here.

 

“Yeah, I’m good.” She waved her off feebly, trying not to grimace as they went on closer to the end of the line. “Just… feeling a little nervous. Haunted mansion jitters, y’know?” She shrugged and Taeyeon offered her a sympathetic pat on the shoulder.

 

“I completely understand,” nodded Taeyeon. She watched as the brunette swallowed, sighed and resumed wringing with her hands. Her usual nervous tick.

 

Great, even though she wasn’t scared before, now she felt legit scared for their turn.

 

Because if she were to do the simple math.

 

If anything happened in there, Jessica had Yuri to go to— to squirm and cling on to for security, etcetera— and vice versa.

 

Taeyeon had Tiffany.

 

And she…

 

She had no one.

 

Just let that sink in a little, would she?

 

God, she hated being single so damned much.

 

A soft hitch of breath sounded beside her.

 

Curious, Sooyoung glanced off towards her side. Only to be met with a flushed Taeyeon and a smiling Tiffany.

 

She rolled her eyes inwardly.

 

What else was new?

 

Eyes sinking lower, they fell onto a pair of clasped hand and intertwined fingers.

 

She couldn’t help the slight raise of her brow there.

 

“It’ll be okay,” whispered Tiffany to the shorter brunette beside her. And thankfully for Sooyoung, her hearing was as sharp as can be.

 

She caught the slight squeeze of hands.

 

And apparently so were her eyes.

 

“I’ll be right beside you the entire time.”

 

Taeyeon supplied a grateful smile despite the embarrassed flush of her cheeks.

 

“I know,” She mumbled, hanging her head bashfully. If it was even possible, her cheeks reddened some more. “I don’t think I’ll be able to leave your side anyway.”

 

 And it was a pity she didn’t— couldn’t— see the look on the redhead’s face.

 

That glowing huge smile and eyes sparkling with much unhindered affection.

 

Sooyoung shuddered and averted her eyes away instantly.

 

She was three years long over from crooning over such a sight.

 

Any more of this and she would be puking out unicorns and farting out rainbows while her poor ‘forever single and unattached’ soul shattered from inside out.

 

Why and how did Taeyeon ever come to the conclusion that Tiffany didn’t feel the same for her would forever boggle her mind.

 

“Alright, you guys are up next.”

 

Sooyoung felt her stomach churn.

 

Maybe she should just bail.

 

“Nah-uh, you’re not going anywhere.”

 

A strong vice grip on her wrist had immediately thwarted any plans of escape from the side as she fought the urge to kick up a fuss and whine. Instead, she opted to glaring holes into the back of Tiffany’s red head while she allowed herself to be led through the dark, creepy entryway of the haunted mansion.

 

Cold fear gripped at her heart the second Tiffany’s grasp left her. And suddenly she wished she was still holding onto her.

 

Fat hope. She was probably already attached permanently to Taeyeon’s side by now.

 

Sooyoung sniggered inwardly. She had always found it strange— funny— whenever Tiffany would stand up to play the role of protector for Taeyeon. It was just… amusing in the way she would put on that façade of unyielding bravery when it was so painfully obvious that she was just as scared as Taeyeon was.

 

All those horror flicks they would watch together… Be it in the theatres or at home, if Taeyeon were to even pay attention— or to even open her eyes and look up from her hands for once— she would have noticed that Tiffany wasn’t even watching the stupid movie.

 

Eyes roaming all over the place, trained onto that invisible speck on the edge of the television screen or on the seat in front of her, Sooyoung honestly doubted that actually counted as watching a movie.

 

Sooyoung would bet her life that Tiffany had in fact, looked up the entire plot synopsis of those horror films on Wikipedia before even watching them. Just so she could have Taeyeon cuddling up to her, clinging onto her like some lifeline, for a good hour and a half.

 

She sometimes wondered.

 

What was it about love that made people want to put on a façade of strength all the time?

 

“Okay, guys l-let’s just stay close.” Came Yuri’s voice, and it was like a shining ray of light and hope in the dark, bleak setting of an abandoned hospital.

 

But the moment one of those seemingly unconscious patients jolt back to life with a chilling shriek, bloodcurdling screams of panic were sent piercing every eardrums within vicinity.

 

At that point, Sooyoung could hardly give a flying crap in the world and had latched herself onto the nearest person she could set her fingers onto. It could be Jessica for all she knew, and Yuri could point her finger and laugh at her for using her girlfriend as a human shield for the rest of eternity, and she wouldn’t even bother. She just didn’t care anymore.

 

Right now, she just wanted out.

 

A soft whimper that sounded awfully like Taeyeon came close from her side.

 

Well, that could only mean that the person she was holding onto by the shoulder was none other than Tiffany Hwang.

 

“Just hang in there a little longer, Taengoo-yah. It’s e-ending soon—” And she was cut off by a shrill screech of her very own, upon walking into a supposed curtain of cobwebs.

 

“There, there,” Sooyoung heard Taeyeon murmur softly from the side, and she could faintly make out the movement under the dim lighting that she was most likely petting Tiffany on the head.

 

On any other occasions, she would have openly sniggered at the irony of the situation. But currently, with the fear clawing at her…  She could hardly find it in herself to come up with anything witty.

 

“Aish, I s-seriously hate bugs…” Tiffany whimpered. “Sooyoungie, how are you doing b-back there?”

 

“F-fine,” It was amazing how she was still trying to hold up that tough and fearless image at a time like this.

 

Ahead of them, came Jessica’s trademark dolphin-like scream as they all braced themselves for the final scare of the day before bursting through and out of the haunted mansion.

 

Sooyoung had never been gladder to see the light of day.

 

She gave one last shudder and glanced around.

 

Jessica was pouting and sniffling in the corner with Yuri hovering over her, catching her in a tight embrace. Probably apologizing profusely for putting her precious girlfriend through such torture.

 

She averted her eyes away the second Yuri had cupped Jessica’s cheeks and leaned in.

 

Rolling her eyes, she turned her attention back onto the other pair and had to fight down a snort.

 

“Well, aren’t you going to let each other go?”

 

The duo tensed under her watchful eye before withdrawing from each other shakily. Reluctantly.

 

Sooyoung smirked.

 

She was somewhat amused by Tiffany’s slightly more shaken and ruffled appearance as compared to the shorter brunette beside her, who looked to have calmed down a notch from the whole ordeal.

 

Eyes travelling lower, she noticed that they were still linked by the connection of their pinkies. Sooyoung merely raised a brow, but chose to say nothing, deciding to let the redhead off this round.

 

 

--

 

After the thrilling— horrifying— ordeal at the haunted mansion, they had taken to satisfy their sweet tooth by stopping for some cotton candy and popcorn.

 

There was just something about fear that made one hungry after and they just couldn’t resist themselves upon passing by the snack cart.

 

(Because what was the point of being at an amusement park without having all that delicious goodies.)

 

With their hunger temporarily sated, they set off once again for their venture through the amusement park.

 

And this time, standing before them was a 70-meter tower drop with the cacophony of screams filling the vicinity of the attraction, Sooyoung was sure that this was their biggest challenge yet.

 

A challenge, she was not planning on taking no matter what.

 

It practically made the whole haunted mansion experience seem like a walk in the park.

 

Strangely enough, the two Korean-Americans, who both had a hard time at the haunted mansion, were buzzing with excitement over this particular ride.

 

On the other hand… there was the other end of the spectrum.

 

Taeyeon visibly paled at the sight of the tower. Considering that she was already as fair as anyone can be, it was a quite a feat to see the colors completely drain from her face. Yuri didn’t look any better than Taeyeon herself; standing rigid and stiff like a statue, with eyes wide and lips quivering in pure unadulterated fear.

 

“So shall we?” Tiffany gestured to the looming tower of horror with an all-too cheery (and sadistic) smile.

 

“I’ll give this a pass, you guys have fun.” Sooyoung said, an uneasy smile plastered across her face as she casually waved them off.

 

Just staring at the ride in motion already made her stomach churn uncomfortably.

 

The American pair turned to their respective other expectantly. “Taeyeon? Yuree?”

 

There was a short beat of silence.

 

Both Yuri and Taeyeon glanced to meet each other eyes. For a moment, it was almost as if a non-verbal conversation had transcended between them as they gave one another a small subtle nod, eyes hardening with a sudden surge of determination.

 

“Yeah, we’re coming with you.”

 

Tiffany and Jessica looked very much taken aback by that.

 

“Yuri-yah, are you sure you want to take this ride with us? You cried the other time, remember?”

 

The Black Pearl flushed.

 

“Still, I made it out alive then, didn’t I?” She pouted, huffing indignantly at the shorter, fairer girl.

 

Jessica frowned, then sighed. “Suit yourself then. Just don’t come crying and whining to me afterwards.”

 

“B-but, Sica…”

 

As soon as Yuri began whining away, Sooyoung had shut her out instantly, choosing to listen in on the hushed conversation to her side.

 

“Taeyeonie, you don’t have to force yourself if you don’t want to, you know?”

 

“It’s just going to be a five second drop, I’ll be fine.”

 

Taeyeon flashed Tiffany an assuring smile, but it only made the worry lines on the redhead’s face increase in number.

 

Tiffany grasped for Taeyeon’s hand.

 

“You sure?”

 

“Absolutely.”

 

With one long look and a gentle squeeze of her hand, Tiffany acquiesced with a soft sigh.

 

“Well, all right then. Just hold onto my hand if you get scared up there.”

 

“Okay,” grinned Taeyeon, and Tiffany shook her head, smiling as she punched her lightly on the shoulder.

 

“Yuree, Jessi’, you guys ready to go?”

 

“Yup,”

 

 “I’ll just watch over your belongings while I hang around then.”

 

“Thanks, Sooyoungie! We’ll be back in no time.” Tiffany sent her a wink before ushering the rest of the group off towards the line.

 

At the sight of Taeyeon artfully slotting herself between the two Americans and Yuri instinctively linking arms with Jessica as they went off to stand in line, the gears shifted and clicked in Sooyoung’s head.

 

Ah, she understood now.

 

Taeyeon must probably be still brooding over that whole matter.

 

Then again, it was kind of expected of her to handle the situation in such a ‘discreet’ kind of way.

 

And Yuri…

 

As laidback and carefree as she was, she was most likely more affected by that particular piece of news than she had let on the other day.

 

She watched them stand around, waiting in queue; Taeyeon kneading profusely at her hands and Yuri chewing at her bottom lip while constantly shifting her weight from side to side.

 

They should be scared out of their wits.

 

But yet, here they were, facing their biggest, most terrifying nightmare.

 

Sooyoung shook her head and chuckled rueuflly.

 

Love…

 

She supposed it made one do the most foolish of things.

 

But then again, it also gave one strength to pull through the toughest of obstacles.

 

--

 

 

Night had fallen at last.

 

They had spent nearly the entire day at the amusement park, getting on rides after rides and having fun and more fun.

 

Taeyeon had come to conclusion that the gyro drop ride was hands-down arguably the most horrifying ride ever made by mankind. And she honestly wondered who in the right mind— or which sadist— could come up with such an ingenious, yet absolutely terrifying, concept of such a ride.

 

But she digressed.

 

Tired, spent and exhausted of the day’s activity, they had finally reached their last stop in the amusement park.

 

The Ferris Wheel.

 

The line was pretty long for that particular ride, considering it was nighttime and everyone wanted a piece of the wondering scenery and pretty lights of the amusement park. But nonetheless, they still waited patiently for their turn to come.

 

As much as Taeyeon would admit, getting on the Ferris Wheel was one of her objective for the day. It was just something she wanted to do. A quiet, relaxing time spent overlooking the entire amusement park. She wanted to share the experience with that one and only person.

 

She wanted to share it with her— with Tiffany.

 

And it was only made possible when Sooyoung bailed on them the last minute, claiming to have a ‘stomachache’ of some sort before bolting out of line, mumbling something about ‘ and clamjams’. Either way, for that, Taeyeon was somewhat, grateful towards her.

 

Sitting in the tiny container across Tiffany, Taeyeon could only gaze out of the window in awe, watching the colorful lights of the amusement park sparkle in the darkness.

 

It was a beautiful sight, and for a while, they sat in silence; listening to the lively music grow fainter as their compartment made its slow ascend up into the heavens.

 

“Taeyeon-ah,”

 

A gentle touch to Taeyeon’s hand sent her whirling back to the redhead. Looking up, she recognized the look in her eyes— the unsmiling face with that slight crease in her brows.

 

“Let’s be honest with each other.” The grip on her hand tightened and immediately, Taeyeon felt her heart rate pick up in anticipation. Tiffany sighed, “Something’s been bothering you lately.”

 

She almost groaned outwardly.

 

Not this again.

 

Before Taeyeon could even stop herself, she flinched. She immediately tried slipping her hand away, but the hold on her only grew tighter.

 

“No, please just stop doing this.” Tiffany said, her voice bordering on a plea. “Stop pushing me away. Please”

 

And like always, it snagged a tender chord within Taeyeon.

 

She stopped her struggles and braced a glance up at the redhead and very nearly recoiled from the guilt that was pricking at her heart at the sight of the redhead’s imploring gaze. Tiffany had given her fingers a gentle squeeze before interlacing them together.

 

“You know you can tell me anything, right?” Her eyes peered deep down into her beseechingly. Searchingly.

 

And that was really all Taeyeon could take before giving in to her completely.

 

There was just something about those eyes of hers that were able to permeate through every layer of defense she had laid up, no matter what.

 

Just how was it even possible that she could tear her down so easily, play her like some putty and make her feel so… much… each time?

 

Things would be a lot easier if only she could take away the feelings she had for her.

 

Because then, she wouldn’t have to care. Wouldn’t have to put herself through her stupid mind games and cause herself much unnecessary pain and stress.

 

But then again, they needed this. She had to do this right this time. No interruptions. No having cold feet. She will do this.

 

Taeyeon took in a breath and sighed.

 

“Fany-ah… Do you…”

 

 

… Stupid mind games…

 

Game.

 

 

Perhaps it was just her finding reasons to chicken out once more, but it suddenly struck her hard like a brick.

 

Did it honestly matter whether she loved Jessica or not?

 

No matter what her answer was, the fact still stands.

 

She was the one who proposed playing this game.

 

This bet of getting a boyfriend.

 

Their little game.

 

Wasn’t that clue enough that she didn’t feel the same?

 

“Do you prefer Jessica as your best friend to me?” Taeyeon asked softly, with a heavy heart, biting at her bottom lip as she bowed her head slightly, unable to look the redhead in the eye.

 

The words tasted bitter on her tongue and her chest— her fragile little heart— felt like it was splintering into a million tiny pieces at her new, sudden revelation.

 

“That’s a… rather tough question,” murmured Tiffany pensively, lapsing into silence as she played at their intertwined fingers.

 

“Well, Jessica will forever be my bestest friend. But you, Taeyeonie…”

 

The redhead paused and glanced up unexpectedly at her, smiling. But it was unlike any other smile Taeyeon had ever seen. It was sweet, tender and filled to the brim with warmth. Her eyes were sparkling at her endearingly.

 

“You’re really special to me.”

 

Reaching forth, Tiffany held both Taeyeon’s hands together.

 

“You’ve been there for me through thick and thin and I... I can’t ever trade you for anything in the world. You’re that important to me, Taeyeon-ah.”

 

Instantly, Taeyeon felt soothed, enveloped by much warmth.

 

The feeling was indescribable.

 

It was like sitting by the toastiest fireplace— fire roaring bright — and wrapped snugly in the downiest blanket, in the middle of the coldest, harshest winter.

 

The same warmth and security…

 

“Aish, seriously…” Taeyeon sniffed, eyes misting over as her lips curled into a quivering smile over that heartfelt confession.

 

Despite being the type who seldom ever initiated any form of physical intimacy unless required to, she couldn’t help herself for selfishly going in for a hug this round. Arms folding in on the redhead’s frame, Taeyeon held her close. Held her as tight as she could.

 

At the sound of Tiffany’s bell-like chuckle as fingers came raking through her hair in soothing , Taeyeon knew she could hold back no longer— the dam of tears. It purged through her like a torrent, spilling over and splashing onto her cheeks, chin, everywhere. She cried years of pent up tears— unspoken fears and insecurities. She let them all out in that one single moment.

 

It was a relief like no other. Almost as if the lead weight on her shoulders— in her heart— had finally lifted and she had never been lighter.

 

She didn’t need to know if she still loved Jessica. Or if she would ever feel the same towards her. It really didn’t matter anymore.

 

Hearing all that coming from her was more than enough for her.

 

It was something that she would hold dearly to her heart for the rest of her life.

 

To know she was that important to her.

 

Special.

 

That was all she needed to hear.

 

Because if there was one thing she was sure of now, was that no matter what happened, she’ll always love her; and that Tiffany will forever have this tiny part of her heart with her.

 

No matter how much it hurt, she would never leave her side.

 

Even if one day, she was happily married to someone else that wasn’t herself.

 

Even if it killed her so.

 

She would be there cheering her on, picking up her fallen pieces, and holding her close on a bad day.

 

Because she was a masochist like that.

 

“And I, you, Fany-ah…”

 

I love you.

 

---

A/N: So... after 2 long years, I guess I'm finally back. In case any of you hadn't caught my hint in the foreword, 'It's Game On' shall live on! Yes, I guess you can expect an update soon. But I won't say how soon, though I can assure you guys, the chapter will be out no later than the end of March. As promised, I will complete this story by hook or by crook. Though, sadly, I'm planning to leave the fandom soon. So let this be my farewell gift to all of you.

To those who have been loyally waiting on this fic to be updated, you have my gratitude and my heartfelt thanks for your support. :)