Chapter 2

The Tooting Princess

Suga watched as Twice slowly made their way out of the studio bowing to all their seniors and colleagues. And BTS was no exception. As they each bowed to him he was waiting for a certain someone to bow next and when it was finally her turn it was at least to say one of the most humorous things to ever happen to him.

 

Jungyeon turned scarlet once she laid her eyes on him. She quickly but properly bows and moves on to V and Jin which caused her face to red. She wanted to clear things up but didn't want to make a mistake and chose to live in this embarrassment. Hopefully, if he ever mentions her on a talk show, he'll keep her identity hidden.

 

When they each returned to their dorms, it wasn't a surprise for Suga to get questioned after all V had the biggest mouth ever. But for Jungyeon, it was the biggest surprise that Jihyo  had noticed.

 

“I saw how you blushed when you bowed to Suga, do you like him?” She questioned.

 

“Omg, unnie likes a bangtan boy!”

 

“How cute!”

 

“But what about our dating ban!?”

 

She quickly explained and if they were all in an anime they'd sweat drop. Of course, only Jungyeon would get caught up something like this.

 

For Suga, it was easy to avoid all the questions. All he had to do was grab his neck pillow and find a place to sleep. And once he did, Jimin had to hold in all the questions he had for him.

 

But Jimin knew that at some point he'd wake up and soon all his questions would be answered. As he silently plotted his scheme the rest of the boys could only imagine what was going on through his head.


“Silly hyung.” Jungkook shook his head and dragged Jimin to bed.