Chapter 16

The Tooting Princess

"Do you want me to go meet you or do you just want to wait for after your comeback?"

"We're debuting in Japan in a couple of weeks, just come over, there is no one here except Tzuyu's dog and Sana but she's sleeping so it should be okay."

"Alright be there in 20"

It had been nearly almost a year since that incident of the text message. 

Jimin had learned his lesson after a long 'talk' with Suga. Jungyeon wasn't really sure whether it was an actual talk or a beating, but it had been effective since it kept Jimin away from everyones phones.

She hasn't seen Suga since he came from the U.S. 

From her phone she watched the Billboards live and reacted like a sports fan would to BTS' win.

Jihyo and herself were super esctatic because of it. She had questioned Jihyo about her interest in the band's success and merely shrugged it off as supportimg their friends.

When she called Suga that morning he was tired from the long day but he excitedly told her about seeing legends perform.

He wouldn't stop talking about it the whole time, but she didn't have the heart to stop him.

She couldn't.

He had a power over her. One so great that if he asked her to dive in a tank of sharks she'd do it.

How far would she go.

 


He was close to leaving the dorm when the creaking floorboard squeaked in alert.

"Where you headed?"

Rapmonster had heard noise in living room and was curious to see who'd be up at this hour.

It surprised him to see Yoongi up. He always slept through anything and he wouldn't get up for anything.

But one look at his expression - his half grin indicated where he'd go.

"She wants to see you- no, you want to see her."

"And?"

"Do you love her?"

"Your point?"

"Do you love that girl enough to face any obstacles, media, the company, fans, and the saesangs?"

He ignored him and closed the door behind him.

That was all Namjoom needed to know.

He trudged back to his room lowly humming the wedding song.

 

 

"Ew, get your feet off me!" Jungyeon pushed off Yoongi's feet from her lap.

"I can't help it, your thighs are comforting." He nonchlatly said. 

They were both reruns of Hwarang laying comfortably on the couch in the girls dorm.

"Hey, um can I ask you something?"

"You already did."

"Ugh! Be serious please."

"Okay what is it? 

"What am I to you?"

"A potato."

"No, be serious!"

He looks over at her, making eye contact she looks away blushing.

"Where did this come from?"

Jungyeon had been thinking lately that other that Oppa she didn't really know what to call the rapper.

Was he her bestfriend? Her best guy-friend. Her boyfriend? 

She shook the idea out of her head and ponder on the thought a little more.

He watched her have her inner turmoil and smiled at his blushing princess.

His princess.

If only she'd be his.

"I'm going to hit you."

He smiles as he brings back her attention by putting his feet back on her lap.

"Go ahead." He ignored her while stuffing his face with popcorn.

She puffed and was ready to hit him when she pretends to fall off the couch in agony.

"Oh! I have cramps, I think it's time!"

Looking at her squirm on the floor he rolls his eyes and stares back at the screen.

"Oh yeah? What is?"

"My FOOD BABY!!"

"Your food baby?"

"Yes, my food baby! I just said that. Are you even listening?" She makes a derpy face at him.

"Sure." He dismisses her.

She glares at him for ignoring her once again.

He snickers at her reaction and brings himself up. Reaching out for her he slowly grabs her hand but before he could think his hands slips off the couch.

"Ow!"

He opens his eyes to see Jungyeon's. They were bigger considering how close he was. Her face started to form color and her nose was nearly touching his. 

Both of their breaths getting heavier and heavier. 

"Oppa?" She manages to say.

"Yeah?"

"I-"

Ding dong

"I'll get it!" They heard Sana say from the hallway. 

Quickly getting up and gaining their compure back they wait for Sana to come out of her room

Sana nonchalantly walks into view, skipping to the door happily, but then notices their strange behavior.

But Sana being Sana ignored the two and skipped to the door dissapearing around the corner.

"Sorry about that," Suga says. "I-" he begins to say but was caught off guard by what happened next.

"Kim Min Suk Oppa? What are you doing here?"

Sorry ot took so long. But I'm so close to finishing so it has me pumped up to write.

Let me know what you guys think!

With lots of love,

Kira503❤