Chapter 14

The Tooting Princess

Hey guys, guess what?

I’m not dead.

Ha ha


Haunted House

"Somebody help me!"

"Chingu~ Come and play with me!"

"Leave me alone!"

Jungyeon knew it was a bad idea the moment she let the girls dress her up. Especially when Jihyo was with Jungkook when she arrived, they both stood in front of the haunted house from months ago, She didn't expect to be pushed inside nonetheless being chased by every entity inside.

Sadako especially was chasing her for an eternal playmate.

"Wah~ Wae!?"

Being alone inside was scary compared to having everyone else.

She turned a corner and watched Sadako run past her. Once she was put of view she leaned against a wall and slumped down to the floor. Controlling her breaths, her panting became less and less.

Why would those two shove her in this hell? She just wants to go home and enjoy her day off before promotions.

It's not fair.

"Why won't you see him, Chingu?" an eerie voice said behind her.

A high-pitched scream was heard throughout the whole building.


Snake Pit

Sadako had chased her all the way to the "snake pit". The last time she came in here Taehyung had accidently touched an actual snake that they let slither around (with their handlers around) and had "accidently" brushed his hand on her .

She was scared because who knew if they released the snakes; and if they would target her for being the only one here.

How she wanted Sadako here now.

The audio of the slithering was playing in the background, it sent goosebumps down her skin but the faster she finished this obstacle the closer to killing her friends would come.

Above all the noise she heard a more louder slithering than the rest. Carefully looking up; regretting it the more her head hyperextended up, her eyes bulged wide at the sight of a tiny green snake dangling above her.

"Ahh!" she runs ahead but is stopped by Tiki warriors who held even bigger snake.

"Min! Min! Min!" they chanted.

Jungyeon freaked out and ripped off a leaf of the tree next to her and began swatting it all around her. They stepped away from her and she ran to the exit into the next room.


Doll house

The room compared to the others was pretty; filled bows, plush toys, and other accessories that a young girl would have.

But it wasn't an exception of terror.

She never came into this room but she was sure something would come out.

Stepping in closely she watched her surroundings and noticed the exit in between two bookcases.

'If I run I can make it.' she thought.

Darting to the other side, the dolls started to cry and yell freaking her out even more than she wanted to. Reaching the door, she tries to open it but the door knob wouldn't turn.

"Help!" she banged on the door.

"Jihyo!"

"Nayeon!"

"Unnie!"

"Mina!"

Tears formed in her eyes.

"Yoongi." she whispered.

"Mommy said you'd play with me."

A girl dressed in doll like clothes sat at a table watching Jungyeon like a hawk.

She turned to her and glared at monster. "Let me leave, I can't do this anymore!"

"If you don't play with me, I'll scream. And if I scream they'll come too."

"Please! This isn't funny anymore! Let me go!"

"No!"

"Yes!" she screamed.

"I warned you." she whispered.

Her screams were the worst and too loud for her ears she covered them up.

Propping the door open, Sadako, the Tiki warriors and their snakes, and the girl began to walk to her.

"Get away!"

She looked everywhere else when something shiny caught her eye.

A key was sticking out of a book.

She immediately reached for it and started to unlock the door.

Looking back, she stuck her tongue out at the monsters and ran for her life.

But to her dismay this was another room but it was empty. "Oh, my god, this is the "Saw" room. Ugh, my luck."

She saw the screen and saw nothing but. . .

A derpy picture of Taehyung.

". . ."

But before she could yell at the screen the doorknob started to twist and the door slowly creaked open.

"No!" she ran trying to close the door and before she was successful she heard the voice of someone she thought she'd avoid all her life.

"Yah! Move!"

The shock caused her to fall back landing roughly on her .

Min Yoongi, looked the same as she last saw him. And he looked so wonderful that she thought her heart would burst in joy.

"Oh? It's you fart-head." he deadpanned.

"Yoongi."


A/N: So, I have college. My PTA certification is coming up in a few months. Plus I have homework and work so I apologize for my tardiness in updates. I will be updating soon, but please give me time.

I went a little crazy with the inside of the haunted house. Hope you guys liked it. Oh and Iv0njuli you is right, I did need to update lol.

Anyway,

Who here loves KNOCK KNOCK!

I do!

See you guys next time!

W/ love,

Kira503