Chapter 13

The Tooting Princess

He scrolled down his old messages while laying down on his bed the members had all disappear at 2:00, they must have believed he had been sleeping. Plus he had seen Jungkook slip something on his sandwich and realized they were trying to put him to sleep. He admitted that he hadn't slept very well this week, but putting a sleeping drug was going overboard in his opinion.

 

💩👸: Maybe you should watch Disney movies to give you inspiration ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

He smiled half heartily at her jokes. She was so violent; a jokester, but his jokester. His violent, sassy, sweet Jungyeon and now she was ignoring him. If only he knew what was wrong he could do something to make it better or go away. Suga tried asking Jihyo but she only said it was girl stuff; whatever that meant.

 

💩👸: If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd take all of my friends and family with me!

 

Me: Would you take me?

 

💩👸: Of course, I'd drag your sleepy to the airport first lol

 

What about now, would you still think of me?

 

He pulled the covers over his head and tried to sleep.

 

Would you?

 

 


 

 

“Right, I'll make sure to call soon!” Jungyeon spoke into the phone.

 

“Nae, talk to you soon.” Seungyoon hung up.

 

Jihyo had called her about a scavenger hunt that she had been planning and Seungyoon was all only the first phase. She had heard Jungyeon was having boy trouble but never did she imagine her sister to be so stupid to leave someone who clearly loved her.

 

At least she wasn't. She turned to see Jonghyun sleeping on the couch, his long legs sprawled all over and his arms hanging from the cushions. She only giggled and grabbed a blanket to put over him.

 

Her little sister needed this push, and she would push her all the way into Suga’s arms.

 

 


 

 

Jihyo in a week time she was able to pull off her little scheme and organized everyone into position since this morning with a little help from the others.

 

Sana, Chaeyoung, Mina, and Dahyun would lead Jungyeon into their dorm at 8:30 and make her shower and dress nice. At 9:15, they would descend from their dorm and board the van at 9:20. From there they'll meet-

 

“Jisoo-ah!”

 

Her thoughts were interrupted by JB. “If you want this to work you gotta hurry up and be on time!”

 

“Right!” she stood from her bed and grabbed the talkie and purse and ran to JB’S side who smiled at her tardiness.

 

“Kaja!”

 

They left closing the door behind them.

 

 


 

 

“Why are you guys making me wear this? Do we have a schedule?” Jungyeon stood with a towel wrapped around her.

 

“It's a surprise, now sit down so I can blow dry your hair,” Sana ordered as Chaeyoung sat her in front of their dresser.

 

“Let's add some light makeup, and gloss your lips a bit.” Mina grabbed the eyeshadow that Dahyun was grabbing from the makeup bag.

 

“She’s going to need comfortable shoes’”

 

“I'll pick some out,” Chaeyoung ran to the closet. “How about some boots?”

 

“Are they low heel?”

 

“Nae!”

 

“Wait, why are you doing this? Where are we going and where is everyone?” Jungyeon yelled.

 

“You'll see, it's a surprise!”

 

“You'll love this!”

 

“Don’t tell me what to love!” she snapped.

 

“We should hurry she's getting grouchy!” Sana giggled.

 


 

 

A/N: I FINALLY GOT A POSTER YAY!! Kkberry DID AWESOME! Lol, anyway. I have new story coming up, and no it's not the sequel but a request one shot with TWICE, iKON, NCT, and G-Friend!!! Check it out later today, all the deets will be posted on the story page.

 

W/ love,

 

Kira503 ❤