Chapter 17

The Tooting Princess

“Min Suk Oppa, what are you doing here?” Sana questioned again at the smiling older male.

As soon as she heard to who was here she quickly shoved Suga into her room asking him to be quiet and not make a sound.

“Now exactly? What is it 1:36am, I don’t think you should be here? Unless, something urgent happened?!”

Min Suk laughed at the japanese girl which brought her back to whatever fantasy she was forming in her head.

“Not at all. Actually, I’m here to see Jungyeon.”

Suga who had the door slightly cracked open was able to hear the last part.

‘He was here to see her?’ he thought. Slowly coming out of the room he goes near the end of the hall and continues to hear. What was going on when he heard Jungyeon greet the man.

She sounded bubbly and seemed happy to see him even if it was this late at night.

He decided that he needed to do something but before he could do anything Sana comes around the hall wide eyed at seeing him crouching on the floor.

“Oppa, he’ll see you! Come!” she grabs his arm and takes him back to Jungyeon’s room. “He doesn’t know about you guys being close. If he sees you he’ll assume the worst!”

“So what? Let me out Sana-ssi.” He demanded but the small girl would not let him out.

“Please, just be patient. He’ll leave soon.”

“Move Sana!” He managed to push her gently but forcefully aside. He walks back down the hallway again when he hears Jungyeon say.

“I’ll see you tomorrow night then.”

“Bye Jungyeonie!”

“Bye Oppa!”


 

“And go to sleep, geez you’re an idol. You need your sleep.” He scolded but smiled as he closed the door behind him.

Sighing she turns around to see Yoongi fuming behind her.

“Oppa what’s wrong?”

He said nothing but grabbed his phone and keys. She was about to ask again what was wrong when he walked towards the door slamming his shoulder against hers.

“Oppa!” she calls in disbelief.

“Leave me alone Yoo Jungyeon!” he walks out of sight leaving behind a clueless and shocked Jungyeon.


 

When he got home he wasn’t expecting Namjoom and Jungkook sitting in the living room watching tv.

“You’re early?” Namjoom notices Suga throw his things to the floor and walk to the kitchen. He looks at Jungkook who only shrugged and motioned him to the door.

“Yo, you okay?”

“Yes.”

“Yes?”

“No. I mean Yes.”

“So no?”

“God- ugh! No I’m not fine hyung. I feel like I’m about to burst. I feel heat all over my body and I want to hit something.” He lashes out. Namjoon feels Jungkook come in and decides to sit at the table, there they could talk without Yoongi accidently breaking something.

“Dude, what’s wrong with you? You’re not like this.”

“Hyung?” Jungkook hesitates. “Is something wrong? Does it have to do with Jungyeon-noona?”

He stays silent but then nods in defeat.

“I don’t know why I’m feeling like this.” He says. “I don’t know what’s going on?”

“What do you mean?”

“Today Jungyeon was visited by that Min Suk guy.” He replies. “And I’m not sure what they were talking about but I heard them say they were going to meet tomorrow night.”

They stay silent and wait for their friend to continue. Namjoon had never seen Yoongi this confused, it genuinely surprised him.

“Does it scare you?”

Both older men turn to the maknae who looked like he was in deep thought.

Jungkook knew who he felt. He felt it all too well.

Jungkook was always too shy to speak to girls. He didn’t really care about them since his goal was to succeed in BTS. But it had all changed when he met Jihyo.

“She’s different from most girls,” He starts. “Not in a bad way, I mean she’s feminine but she’s also a bit of a tomboy. She’s compassionate and understanding. She likes to take the lead and no one ever steps in her way because she does it so well.

Her smile is always there no matter what situation she’s in. She always puts her members first and always tries her best to support them even when she physically can’t.

But what I love the most of all is that she doesn’t ever give up. In no matter what she does, except when she tries to be cute. But that’s the one thing she fails to see; is that no matter how much she tries it will never compare to her natural aegyo. And I realized, even now I still feel like she’s my world and if someone ever took it from me, I’d shatter.” He finishes.

Namjoon and Suga look at their maknae in surprise but in pride as well. Their dongsaeng has grown up, and in love from what it seems.

That’s when Suga finally realized what he was feeling.

He was in love with his tooting princess. And it hurt to think that any guy can take her from him.

“Jungkookie, mah you’ve grown up! Thanks kid,” Suga gets up and walks pass Namjoon and pats Jungkook’s shoulder. “I owe you one.”

He grabs his keys and leaves the dorm as quickly as he came in.

“So you’re in love with Jihyo?”

“Hyung, drop it.” He says embarrassed.


A/N: Nothing to report today! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and let me know if gets too intense, 

lol hope you liked it!

w/ love

Kira503