Chapter 15

The Tooting Princess

Updated sooner then you guys thought heh, I feel accomplished!

Enjoy!

Oh and if you haven’t read the last chapter I updated two days ago, you should go read it!


They were both glaring at each other keeping the door shut and waiting for instructions on how to get out. Well, more like Jungyeon glaring at Suga; while he looked at her blankly.

“Why are you here?” she asked.

“. . .”

“Yah! I’m talking to you!”

“. . .”

“I know you can hear me.” He turns away from her glare and looks in front of him.

“Oppa!”

“Who said you could call me that!” he snapped.

She flinched away, startled by his yell. Jungyeon could only stare at the usually calm nonchalant boy, glare at her with such distaste.

“Why are you screaming at me?” she bursted out.

“ off,” he moved away from the door.

“Are you stupid?! They’ll come in!” She protested trying to cover the door with her whole body awkwardly.

“If they wanted to; they would have already.” He simply answered not facing her. “Stupid.” He whispered the last part.

“What the heck is your problem?! Why are you being such a- a jerk!” she yelled at him angrily stepping away from the door. Her anger was far larger than her fear of the monsters behind her. “You have been so mean to me since you arrived, I deserve an answer!”

“You want an answer? Okay, here’s two,” he yelled back. “One, you’ve been avoiding me and I have no idea why! Two, What the did I ever do to you that one day you’re feeling concerned and the next you act like I’m the ing plague!”

His face was red, while hers was paled. She had never seen this side of Yoongi in all the months she’s known him. He was scary, much scarier than the characters in the haunted house ever did. She wanted to run away.

“I-I have my reasons.” She simply answered.

“Well, I deserve a much better answer than that bull you’re trying to feed me.”

“It’s not- it’s not whatever you just said!”

“Bull Jungyeon, I said Bull. It's just a word. Grow up, stop running away from your problems and face them!”

Tears started to form in her eyes, anger was seeping in out of her. How dare he say that to her.

Pulling out her phone she pulls up their conversation, scrolling down to their last message and showing it to his face.

He leans in and reads the text before him. She nervously watches his facial features turn from a frown to a confused look. Suga looks up at Jungyeon and then at the phone screen. What happens next was nothing Jungyeon expected.

He laughed.

He really laughed and loudly to at that.

She was beyond baffled; how can he laugh so easily.

“What’s so funny?!”

“You.”

Jungyeon couldn’t understand him. First, he was as mad as Hulk and now he was acting like he didn’t just destroy Harlem (her heart).

“I didn’t type that.”

“What?”

“I said you fart-head, that I didn’t send you that myself.” He cleared his throat. “It was probably one of the guys maybe Jimin or Jungkook since I remember exactly we were the only members at the dorm that day.”

“Chincha? It, wasn’t you?”

“Hm, it says that it was sent at 6:00, Jungkook was watching TV at that time and I don’t recall what Jimin was doing-so it was probably him. That .”

“Oh?” was all she could say her cheeks getting warmer and warmer. Looking at his face that was now grinning to no one especially.

Looking back at her Suga smiled as she looked away when he caught her watching him. Closing the gap between them, he wrapped his arms around her while his chin rested on top of her head.

She stiffens at his warmth but slowly succumbs into it liking the familiar feeling she’d feel when they’d talk back then. "I'm sorry." wrapping her arms around his waist they stand there for what like felt for hours when in reality it only had been a minute.

God he missed her, and he wasn’t going to let her go this time.


A/N: Hope you guys liked the chapter. Not looking forward for tomorrow; I’m volunteering at a hospital and massage employees there. I can barely massage three people consistently I doubt I’ll handle 7 hours. Geez, not to mention the drive there is 30 mins long.

Texas, why you so big #TT

Anyway, leave comments below! I’d like to know what you guys think about this. Oh and The Tooting Princess will be coming to an end soon. Yup, that’s right I’m only a few Chapters away from completing this story. Yay!

I still haven’t finished Maybe not so different, so if you’ve never read that you should go read it link is here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/724824/maybe-we-re-not-so-different-bigbang-hyoyeon-minzy-taeyang-exo-kai-hyoyang

And if you want to see any of the pairing up here again but in a different scenario then I recommend Here’s to Us. It’s a one-shot collection I write for people who request!

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1132936/here-s-2-us-z-one-shot-collection-requests-open-exo-bts-redvelvet-ikon-gfriend-twice-nct

Thank you all for supporting the JeonGi couple, although I kinda like YoonHyo too (saw some vids on Youtube).

Wish me luck!

And have a great week guys! Be safe!

w/ lots of love,

Kira503