Chapter 1

The Tooting Princess

 

 


If Jungyeon wanted to become a professional wrestler she would've if being a singer wasn't her priority. But to everyone else Jungyeon was the brawn of the group and even though she tried really hard to not look like it, she was.

 

She had wrestled in public twice now (no pun intended) one at the idol Olympic and now The Boss is watching.  And every time she won her nerves and adrenaline would compete on which will take over her at the moment. Which made her stomach hurt really bad, good thing she was good at holding in her toots.

 

“Good job today!! We’re getting new stuff!” Dahyun whispered excitedly.

 

Jungyeon smiled and hugged the small girl but quickly dismissed the ugly feeling she was getting once more. Towards the end of the show, she held her stomach and quietly made her way out to use the toilet. Sadly her nerves won this time.

 

She raced out into the hall not knowing three figures were coming towards her direction. Falling on her , the thud almost sounded like a fart causing her to curse to herself and blush.

 

“Hey, are you okay?” A deep voice said from above.

 

There stood three members of the quickly famed boy group BTS, and one of them their rapper Suga had just spoken to her. Her blush deepens realizing boys had witnessed the unfortunate fall.

 

She quickly stands up and bows only to get dizzy by the sudden rush she tips over and falls forward. Giving no choice but for Suga to raise his arms and catch her.

 

“Be careful there you shouldn't get up so quickly, you get dizzy.” another voice said.

 

She recollect herself and pries herself  off as if Suga was the plague. And he should be. What would JYP say if he saw this, she thought. He'd misunderstand.

 

“Mianhe sunbaenims. I wasn’t looking.”

 

“Hey! You're from Twice.” a perky one approaches her scooting his glasses back to the bridge of his nose.

 

“Yah, stop being weird. Mianhe twice-ssi we didn't mean to knock you down.”

 

“It's jungyeon,” She bowed. “And it wasn’t your fault-”

 

“Yeah Jin, it was Suga’s”

 

“Yah, Kim Taehyun!” Jin scolded him.

 

I need to leave, she thought. What if someone catches us.

 

Suga ignored the two and watched the girl become flustered and fidgeted the whole time. She didn't seem like other idols who were pushy and flirty with them. She seemed genuinely confused and worried. And why was she in such a rush that she didn't see them coming?

 

Actually, why was he thinking about this at all?

 

“Um, I should be going. I'm sorry to have bothered you.” She quickly bowed 90° and went around the three, but stopped when she heard Suga speak one more time.

 

“By the way, that was a cute fart you tooted.” He smirked and started walking away with Jin scolding him and V silently snickering.

 

Jungyeon stood there blushing madly and dumbfounded founded.

 

“But that wasn't a fart. . .” she silently cried.