Revenge

Good For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Revenge

 

Taehyung chuckles and sit on the sofa. “You like to play game? Let’s play” he smiles, Jungkook can’t resist it because he really likes to play game so much. “Why do you like to bully even when you live in heaven?” Jungkook sighed.

 

BAM

 

Jungkook is now suddenly under Taehyung, the older pinned the younger one to the sofa. “E-Eh?” the younger is confused with Taehyung’s serious expression.

“Because…”

Jungkook frowned as he wishes to hear more.

“Because, I am a devil, and even a heaven-like place is never enough for me… You know what? There is up to 60% amount of water inside your body… And I’m thirsty as hell…”

Taehyung come closer to Jungkook with a smirk on his intimidating face.

“Welcome to hell, Jeon Jungkook”

The younger heart skips a beat, the way Taehyung looked at him sent shivers down to his spine.

“HAHAHAHAHA! Look at that face, oh my gawd” Taehyung laughs as he sees Jungkook who looked serious with what he just said. Jungkook’s expression is really precious. “Y-YA!” Jungkook blushes as he remembers that he shut his eyes when Taehyung was coming closer to him.

Taehyung messes the younger’s hair and throw his body on the sofa “let’s play game” he smiles and Jungkook just go on with the flow. Both of them play games until night arrives.

 

Kim Taehyung… Maybe, he isn’t a bad guy after all, right? Jungkook glances at him and can see an ordinary boy who happily plays video game. And then… What should I do to make him really stop doing bad things?

 

Yein sit next to Chanwoo and enjoy the hotdog Chanwoo bought for her. “You shouldn’t leave your bag like that again… What if something bad really happen? What if people steal something from you? What if they use something to drag you down?” the boy stares at Yein as he puts down the wienerwurst and concentrating in talking to her. “Mianhe” Yein let out a sigh since what Chanwoo just talked about are all right.

“Anyway, there is something strange…” Chanwoo eyes travel the place.

“What?” Yein drinks her cola.

Chanwoo takes a deep breath and sighs.

“I feel like someone kept following you” He looks at her.

“It’s okay” She continues eating.

“W-What?” He frowns.

“Maybe it’s just one of my fans or paparazzi” Yein pats his hand.

“You think so?” He sighs.

“Yup. As long as I didn’t do anything weird, it’s okay” Yein smiles.

Chanwoo nods, but he is still curious and he didn’t think it’s one of her fan or paparazzi. “Hi, am I missing something?” Halla approaches them from the bathroom and sits together with them. Chanwoo looks at her from head to toe “you just come from the bathroom?” he questions, Halla nods and Yein kicks Chanwoo’s leg under the table.

“A-AWW!!! Yah! Why are you kicking me? It’s hurt… Ah… Appo…”

Chanwoo jumps from his seat as he cursed on Yein after that. “It’s for asking Halla and looks at her from head to toe. Yah… If you like her just say so” Yein bites her hotdog and grins.

Halla blushes when Yein said that, it’s been a while since she has a little affection on Chanwoo. “I-It’s not like that, Jung Yein!” Chanwoo didn’t like the way the conversation is going to, he sighs and scratches the back of his head.

 

Jungkook walks passes the dance-club room, he can hears some songs that are good to dance at. He really wishes to dance to those songs. “Jeon Jungkook” an abrupt voice makes him jumps and walks farther from the dance-club’s door. It’s Jimin who just calls his name.

“What is it, hyung?” he asks.

“Want to see a fight?” Jimin smirks.

“F-Fight? Did Taehyung get involved in that fight?” Jungkook asks again.

Pitilessly, Taehyung let his hands punch a classmate of his. “Oppa!!! Stop it!!! Y-Yah!!!” he muted other sounds that belong to people around him, he didn’t want to hear Yein’s voice and the other students’ voices.

Blood.

It’s the thing that poured out from the student's nose and mouth, Tae kicks him on his stomach and the student vomit blood. “Y-Yuck…” Many students find that impressive, dramatic, and also horrible at the same time, they didn’t care about that guy who get beaten, as long as their treasured Tae do whatever he wants, they are happy with that.

 

No one dare to call the teacher.

If someone ever done that, Tae would slaughter that person for sure.

 

“KIM TAEHYUNG!”

Jungkook pants and tries to take a breath since he was running here so fast when he heard from Jimin that Taehyung had a fight.

“KIM TAEHYUNG!”

He pulls Taehyung’s arm but Taehyung still closes his ears, didn’t want to hear to anyone since that jerk does something immoral that make Tae wants him to suffer.

Brutal. That is the best word to describe the situation, where no one gives a about the guy and keep enjoying the free-show.

Jungkook gets pushed away and fall to the ground when he tries to stop Taehyung. “Y-Ya…” Jimin knows how Jungkook dislike fight, he will end this for sure, and maybe…

BAM.

The younger pushes the senior away and get punched at the face when he does that. He falls to the floor as soon as the punch reaches his ear, making him unable to balances his feet.

“JUNGKOOK OPPA!”

Yein goes to him and find a small blood on the left-side of his head that hit the floor really hard. Jimin runs to Jungkook and looks at Taehyung, it wakes Taehyung up from his anger, how surprised he is when he sees Jungkook with closed eyes.

“D-Did I…”

He tosses away his thought for a moment an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter