Hell

Good For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hell
 

 

Gyujin walks to his class while mumbling to himself “who did he think he is? He was the one who said to me not to come close to Taehyung, yet they looked so close. The fck. And what is that Jung Yein doing? Is he Taehyung girlfriend or something? Argh… I hate both of them.”

A girl smirks next to the locker when Gyujin walks passes her and let her hear what he is talking about. Then a hand taps her shoulder “what are you doing here? Let’s go to class” she nods and joins her friends to the class.

 

Jungkook is practicing for the upcoming tournament, he really wants to win that game. “you wanted to know what kind of devil I am? Curious, don’t you? Well… Let me tell you…” That sentence popped up in his mind, playing back the way Taehyung opened his button and the moment when his breath touched his ear.

“ARGHH!!! What am I thinking about?!”

He yells to himself, hating himself for remembering about that bastard Kim Taehyung. Floating on the water, Jungkook sighed “focus, Jeon Jungkook… Focus” he looks up to the ceiling. Someone enter the pool, he glances and sees Jimin at the corner of the pool. “What are you doing? You are interrupting” Jungkook rolls his eyes. “YA! You’re not the only one who can use this school’s swimming pool, you know?! Aish… It past the club activity time, yet you still practicing and I can’t even uses this pool?” Jimin yells to his Jungkook who never really respect him.

“Yeah, whatever…” He continues practicing and ignores Jimin.

"Ya... That crazy kid" Jimin rolled his eyes.

 

 

Gyujin opens his locker and found a letter there.

Hi, I want to talk about KIM TAEHYUNG.
Meet me at the rooftop at 05:00 P.M.
Alone.

He looks at his clock and it’s five past two minutes, he closes his locker as he lead his legs to the rooftop, it’s the first time someone want to talk about Kim Taehyung. Did he/she know that Gyujin’s gay?

“You’re here”

A voice comes when Gyujin is standing on the rooftop. “Do not turn around… My name is anonymous, I want to know if you’re close with Jung Yein. You know… That girl is buzzing around Taehyung for too long. My eyes are tired looking at them together. I know you want to have Taehyung, because that’s what I want to… How about we… Working together?” Hearing that Gyujin’s clenching his hands.

"Who are you?" Gyujin asks.

"I'm just a girl who hates Jung Yein" she chuckles.

She prepared this. She even uses a tool to change her voice, so Gyujin won't recognized her. 

"How much did you hate her?" 

"What? Is it important? Hahaha, well... So much. I want to kill her"

"K-KILL? Are you crazy?"

"Kill her slowly from the inside is better, you know?"

"You are crazy..."

"And you are gay"

Her words shocked Gyujin, so she really knows that he is gay. "I will keep it a secret if you want to help me... Just think about it, ok? I'm leaving now... Count to twenty and you can turn around" she smirks as she walks away downstairs.

 

Jungkook wears his uniform and ready to go home, he walks out and sees Taehyung with a cancer-stick on his hand. He quickly walks to him and takes it from him “don’t smoke! It’s bad for your health and the school didn’t let student to bring this to school too…” He throws it away to the garbage, Taehyung smirks and walks closer to Jungkook.

“Y-Ya! D-Do you have to relieve your stress? Here eat this! Don’t smoke or do anything weird to other people…” Jungkook gives him something.

“Won’t I get diabetes when I eat sweets? Ya… Do you want me to die because of diabetes?” Taehyung looks at what is on his hand, he thought those were candies.

“Those are dark chocolate… It’s bitter but will taste kind of sweet at the end. Eat it when you want to smoke and don’t smoke! Just eat it but don’t smoke! Ok?” Jungkook stares into his eyes.

Taehyung smiles and pats Jungkook’s head “okay, Jungkook-ssi” the world seems like stopping when the younger sees the older’s smile. It’s something that is new, he never sees that smile before… Before he was smiling like someone forced him to, but now it seems like he is smiling sincerely and it’s so…

CHU

In a sudden, Taehyung pecks Jungkook’s lips and it wakes Jungkook up from his thought. He is really mad and embarrassed in the same time. “Y-YAH! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!” He pushes him away and steps backward, the older dodged it and giggles.

“WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?!” Jungkook yells.

“You are really cute when mad” he smiles. Again.

Jungkook cheeks turn red and it makes him throw a shoe toward Taehyung “you crazy bastard!!!” He chases him, making the older run while laughing because of Jungkook’s cuteness. “YA!!!” Jungkook run faster than before and is really mad.

 

Gyujin looks at the field and sees Taehyung running with Jungkook, he mumbles bad things about Jungkook. But then, Yein come out from nowhere and Taehyung bumped into her, he hugged her before falling to the ground with her. Jungkook helped them and Yein yelled to Taehyung, both of them are really like a couple.

“Tch. I should’ve just sign the paper from that anonymous girl”

He regrets not signing the paper that a stranger gave to him. He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter