Fool

Good For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fool

 

Jungkook is inside the school’s swimming pool area, he waits for Gyujin to finish taking a shower. He hates it when he has to take a bath in places that have little privacy like the locker’s room. 

He just finishes his daily practice for the big event next month. "GYAHHH" Gyujin's scream surprised him. "What is wrong with that kid?" he walks to check if his friend is okay, but what makes him even more surprised is that Kim Taehyung walks out from the locker's room.

"How the heck he can be here? And what's with his wet clothes?" Jungkook frowned.

Suddenly, Taehyung bumps to him. BAM.

He even stares at his face and body but didn’t want to be called a ‘ert’. Now, that fool is inside the swimming fool pool.

“What a fool. I wonder if he can fight... Ah, what is the thing that people like so much about him?" Jungkook let out a sigh.

He is now waiting for Taehyung to appear on the surface but he didn’t appear at all.

“What the … He can’t swim?!” Jungkook realizes that something is fishy.

He jumps without a command and dive inside the pool. There is Taehyung, it seems that he is fainted. Jungkook drags  her him out from the pool and he is now panicked.

“Y-Ya… Wake up”

"Ya! Kim Taehyung!!!"

"YAAA!!! WAKE UP!!!"

He shakes his body, but Taehyung did not response.
Jungkook has no choice.
He leans closer to Taehyung, wanting to give him ‘the kiss of life’.

The rebel opens his eyes and wants to laugh because Jungkook fall to his trick. “You--” but how surprised he is when Jungkook’s face keep getting closer to him and he can feel Jungkook’s lips pressing against him, blowing air from his mouth. Taehyung can feel the hot air blown into his mouth, he closes his eyes because of that kiss. Actually, it’s his first kiss. And he is enjoying it very much.

He realizes what Jungkook just did and pushes him away, he wipes his lips and Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter