Staircase To Heaven

Good For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'

Staircase to Heaven

 

 

The door is open and Jung Yein walks out from it.

"Oh, Yein-ah... Is Taehyung still awake?" a voice shocked Yein.

She blanks out a moment and then bites her down lip "a-ah! Heesun imo!" she makes the name sounds louder in purpose. She bowed and then scratches the back of her ear. "How is your business trip to London? I bet it's wonderful, ehehehe. Anyway... Kim Taehyung-ie oppa already asleep, he is exhausted... Because of... Um... Ah! I heard he was chasing a cat, because it took away his keys... Ehehehe... Ah, anyway... I have to go home now. Have a nice night, imo" she fakes a smile and goes home after bowing.

'Ding'

There is a message on her phone "thanks, ugly duck" it's a message from Taehyung. 

'Ding'

Taehyung open his phone in quick "urwell, fool" he then turn it off.

"Kim Taehyung... Are you asleep already? Eomma is home" her mother enters the room and he pretends to sleep. Heesun sits next to him and sighed. She pats his head softly and smiles. "I'm sorry that eomma is busy... I just can't choose between you and my career. Both of you and my career are my dreams... My hopes.... I'm too scared to talk to you face to face, I don't want you to hate me... But, I guess you already did..." Heesun confess her feelings and what's on her mind.

Taehyung can't hear any of it anymore.
He feels like he wants to scream to his mom.
How could she choose her career over her one and only son?

 

'RINGGGGGGGGGG' 

A hand turn the alarm off.
A yawn come from one mouth.

"Argh... I hate school days" Yein throw her head over the pillow and want to take more sleep, but her brother suddenly kicks the door and shouts "GOOD MORNING, PRINCESS!!! WAKE UP!!!" He pulls her out from the bed.

"Ya!!! Oppa!!! Aish!" Yein kicks her brother and walks down to the bathroom. "Ah... There is an acne behind my bang... Aish... EOMMA!!!" She screams due to emergency. Her mother rushes to the bathroom "YES YES? WHAT IT IS?!" her mother looks right and left. "Eomma!!! I have acne!!! Eotokkae?! I should skip school!!! Aaaaa eommaaa!!!!" her eyes are teary. Her life is now desperate.

Yein walks with earphones on her ears. She hates to talk with people when she just arrives at school, especially if she had acne and have to hide it with some hairstyle trick by her mother. Suddenly, she sees Jungkook is at the corner of the hall and forget about her acne. Yein smirks and her feet lead her to him.

“Hi” she takes of her earphones and smiles.

How surprised Jungkook is to see the representative of Seoul for the upcoming piano contest in Sydney. He looks at right and left to see if she is really talking to him.

“I’m talking to you, oppa. Hehe” Yein giggles when she sees how he reacts.

Jungkook gulped and scratches his head, even though it is not itchy. “You must be Jeon Jungkook, am I right?” he is now incredibly happy that she knows his name. “I’m Taehyung-ie oppa’s best friend, can we talk for a minute?” She smiles, when he heard the name of ‘Taehyung’ he suddenly feels kind of mad, he still hates him for stealing his first kiss.

 

Both of them go to the back of the school,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter