Incubus

Good For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Incubus


“But… We aren’t supposed to feel sad if we’re in heaven right? Of course I didn’t always feel sad… I feel happy when I’m around you, when I’m around my father, when I’m around my friends, when I get what I want, when I see Jungkook… But… Why I can’t get what mostly people get? What is the advantage of having a famous mother if she can’t be with you even when you are hospitalized? What is… The function of having a mother if… They never show themselves to you? Can my life can still be called a heaven?”

Seungheon, Kim Sarang, and Ilhoon can hear Taehyung’s sentences clearly. They feel bad at him but they also understand how hard to be Heesun.

BLAM

Seungheon jumps inside the room and smiles “JJANG!!! Appa bought beef bulgogi and kimbap! Both of you should eat this, okay?” he smiles and surprised both Yein and Taehyung. He sounded like he wanted to tell that there was a fire or something.

“Ya! Appa! You surprised me” Taehyung yells and clenches his teeth when he feels the pain.

Ilhoon enters the room with Kim Sarang and smiles to Taehyung. “Wah… It’s been a long time since I see you get some injuries…” Ilhoon claps his hands remembering that Taehyung used to fights with children around the neighborhood and got lot of injuries. “Yein-ah, eomma brings you your facial-wash, your moisturizer, your comb, your bb cream, and clothes… Call your oppa if you need anything” Sarang puts a big bag on another bed that Seungheon ordered for Yein. “Arasseo, eomma” she smiles.

 

The maids are all bowing to her.
Her butler takes her super-expensive coat  and put it in her room.

She sits at the counter as Seungheon come into the room.

"Heesun-ah? Why didn't you tell me tha-"

"Yeobo... Is Taehyung alright?" She cuts him out.

Seungheon sighed as he sees worriedness on her face. "You shouldn't drink soju... Why did you drink? You have a problem? Tell me..." he places himself next to Heesun. "I want to visit Taehyung... But I know he hates me... What should I do? I'm such a bad mother" she takes a sip of soju. "Visit him... He needs you... Ah, but don't go out now... You're drunk... Kajja, let me accompany you to sleep" he stands up and brings her to bed. 

 

Jungkook walks outside the hospital, biting his teeth while waiting for bus. “It’s not my fault isn’t it? I didn’t have to feel bad… Agh… Jeon Jungkook you don’t have to apologize” he talks to himself, his heart and his brain are having a battle. “Jungkook-ah!” he can hears Gyujin’s voice.

“What are you doing here?” Jungkook rolled his eyes.

“What are YOU doing here? You said you didn’t want to get involved with Taehyung” Gyujin replies.

“Tch. Do you think I do this on purpose?” Jungkook glared at him.

“Why are you mad at me?! I didn’t do anything wrong!” Gyujin yells at him.

“Agh. Forget it. Just be friend with Taehyung or whoever it is” Jungkook get into the bus.

Gyujin walks into the bus and Jungkook pushes him away “don’t you dare following me. You are gay! You are disgusting!” Jungkook yells, his words cut deeper than anything that is sharp. People in the bus are looking at Gyujin with disgusted look, they whispers to each other and pretend not to see Jungkook.

He sits near the window and glances at Gyujin, it seems that he is crying. Actually, Jungkook is fine with Gyujin being gay or something, he just didn’t want his best friend to fall in love in Taehyung. He just hates Taehyung with all of his heart.

He opens the door, his grandma smiles to him “have you eaten yet? What happen? You looks tired” she walks towards him and holds his cheeks. “I’m fine, halmeoni… I just need some rest…” He smiles and enters his room, sighing. “Why do I feel burdened?”

 

Yein bought ice-lemonade in the vending machine. “Hi!” it’s Chanwoo again, he is smiling, bringing a note-book in his right hand. “Oh, hi” she waves her right hand and walk closer to him, he gives her the book and she looks at the book then look at Chanwoo with puzzled look. “It’s the note for today’s lessons, I borrowed one from your classmate and wrote it in my empty book. You have to study too while you are taking care of Kim Taehyung sunbae-nim” he then explain which lesson she should study for the upcoming Biology test.

She is amazed by his acts, they only talk when there is student council’s meeting and they didn’t meet so often, but he is really kind to her. He even accompanied her yesterday and keeping her tears a secret, and now? He brings her a note-book for her to study.

“You are so kind… Thank you” Yein sincerely smiles for him, he nods and then looks at his watch. “Uh-oh, I need to go for my math course now… See you later, Jung Yein-ssi” he waves his hand and smiles, Yein wanted to say that Taehyung want to talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter