Don't Cry

Good For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don’t Cry
 


Taehyung can’t sleep eventhough it’s already 11 P.M. he kept thinking about Jungkook, he is really worried that something might happen to him. “Why I didn't see him after school? He usually goes to the canteen first to buy some snacks on the way home... Geez... Where is that damn kid? I wish I had his phone number or something like that...”

DING

In quick he reaches his phone and sees a line from Yein.

To           : All Devian High Students

PLEASE HELP!!!
JEON JUNGKOOK FROM SWIMMING’S CLUB
                ….IS MISSING….
PLEASE HELP TO SEARCH HIM! ANYWHERE.
AND PLEASE TRY TO CONTACT HIM.
-Student’s councils

His feelings was right, there is something that is not right. Like a speed of light, Taehyung wears his jacket, training pants, and pair of sneakers. He runs to the garage and the bodyguards and several maids who haven’t sleep yet are wondering and even ask him.

“Where do you want to go this late, young master?”

Taehyung grab the key and turn on the car’s engine “my friend is missing” he replies and drives to places that Jungkook might come into. He receives a call from Yein seconds after leaving his house “oppa! Me and several student councils are looking for him near his house, but we can’t find him… Chanwoo is looking to many libraries that Jungkook likes to go, but he isn’t there too… Jungkook oppa’s friends are also searching at him at the place they used to play, but he isn’t there…” Yein sounds desperate.

“Anyone search at school yet?” Taehyung bites his down-lip as he drives the car and searches for Jungkook around the street. “Actually… There is something strange… I saw Gyujin oppa was home in hurry… I want to tell you, but I forgot. Go check every corner of the school, me and Chanwoo are on the way to school…” Yein turns off the phone and makes Taehyung wondering about her sentences.

Where is he?
Did Yein think that Gyujin is the one who is responsible for this mess?

 

Chanwoo drives his motorcycle and Yein holds on him tightly, he parks his motorcycle in front of the school and enters the school building. “Excuse me, sir… But, my friend is missing… I’ve got to check him inside the school… You may help too” Yein holds the security’s hands and looks into his eyes desperately.

When the door’s open the three of them enters the school building and search for Jungkook there.
“Jeon Jungkook hyung!”
“Jungkook oppa!!! Yaaa! Oppa!!!”
“Jeon Jungkook-ssi…”

They can’t find him at the first floor, Yein suddenly remembers about the swimming pool. “Let’s check the swimming pool!” Yein runs down in quick while holding her flash-light. “Yein-ah! Wait a minute!” Chanwoo follows her and so the security.

The main sport hall’s door is unlocked “h-how can?” the security is surprised, he believed that it already locked since 4 P.M. Yein grabs Chanwoo’s hand and enters the sport hall’s building. “Kim Taehyung oppa? A-AH! Jungkook oppa!!!” Her tears fall of her eyes when she sees Jungkook being carried by Taehyung.

 

He sees a motorcycle in front of the school building.
He sees no guard and decides to drives his car to the sport’s hall.

The hall is locked. With his skill, Taehyung manage to open the door by using wire that he always brings in his car. “JEON JUNGKOOK!!!” He shouts Jungkook’s name as soon as he enters the building.

Jungkook can hear the voice, it’s Taehyung’s voice. He is too afraid to open his eyes because he is afraid of dark, he had some bad memories about it. With trembles hands he tries his hard to hit the door once again. “JUNGKOOK-AH!!! ARE YOU THERE?!” “GET AWAY FROM THE DOOR!”

Once he got away from the door, Taehyung kicks the door forcefully for three times. The moonlight is shining on him, his worried face, his panting voice, and the sweats that come out from his body can be seen clearly now, Taehyung’s face is the first thing Jungkook see after opening his eyes.

“K-Kim Tae…”

He is trembling so bad. Taehyung embraces him tightly and he can feel tears drenching his cheeks and Taehyung’s jacket. He is so afraid that his hand trembles when he embraces Taehyung back, he cries so bad that Taehyung touches his chin and wipes his tears.

“Don’t cry you fool… I can’t stand hearing you crying…”

“I am here… Stop crying… Everything is going to be okay”

His voice is so comforting that Jungkook starting to stop crying after Taehyung pecks his eyes and his forehead, trying his best to make him stop crying. The darkness is such a scary place.

Taehyung opens his jacket and let Jungkook wears it since he is all this time. “Can you stand up?” He shakes his head and wipes his tears with his hands “okay… I will carry you then” in all of sudden Taehyung already carry Jungkook in a bridal way out from there. He picks Jungkook’s bag outside the locker’s room and lead his feet to his car.

 

“Kim Taehyung oppa! Ah… Jungkook oppa…”

 

Yein runs to them and glad that Jungkook is alright, Chanwoo sighs that they finally find Jungkook. “I will inform the other student councils about it” Chanwoo takes his phon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter