Heaven

Good For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heaven

 

Yein walks away after talking to Jungkook, she is satisfied with what she did. “KYAHHH!!!! THERE IS SOMEONE BLEEDING!!!” girls are screaming. Her heart skips a beat.

“CALL THE TEACHER!!! HURRY!!!”

When she hears the vice school president, her heart seems like it stop beating. “N-No it can’t be…” She clenches her fingers as she turns around. Her legs get weaken when she sees blood on the floor. “I-It’s my fault…” She whispers as she falls to the ground, it seem like a storm just strikes her life.

Teachers are coming to the place and call an ambulance.
The students are surprised about what they see.
The last thing she can hear is the sound of ambulance.

“Yein-ah, you are okay?” one of the student councils realize that she is in shock.

He holds her arms and looks deep into her eyes “let’s go to the hospital… I will take you there” she holds back tears and nods desperately. “Kajja” he helps her to stand up and brings her to the hospital taking a bus. Yein is still holding back her tears, he exhales and slips his hand to her hair, letting her head lay on his broad shoulder. “You may cry… I won’t tell anyone” he said to her and looks to other direction.

Hearing that, all of her tears fall down.
People are pretending not to see her.
The boy who comforts her tries his best to hold down embarrassment.

When both of them arrives, he lead Yein to the hospital. There are the homeroom teacher, the math teacher, and the vice principal. “Sonsaengnim… Can I know where the room is?” he walks closer and asks the math teacher. “The doctor is still checking him… But he will be moved to room 604 at the sixth floor… Ah, Jung Yein… Can I talk to you for a moment?” Yein nods as the teacher brings her away from the student council boy.

“You know who his mother is right? The principal… We tried to call her by her business number, the one who she gave for school’s staff… But she didn’t answer. Can you try to call her private number? I bet you have it, right?” the math teacher asks her carefully.

Yein nods and he pats her shoulder “I know you’re having a bad time… But, please contact her” then he leaves and Yein sighed, trying not to cry again.

 

The clock strikes at five.
The teacher told the boy and Yein that Taehyung is already moved to a room.

Yein walks to the room and sees Taehyung’s head is covered with bandage and he is still unconscious. She sits next to him and holds his hand.

“Oppa… Mianhe… Please wake up soon” Yein makes his hand closer to her forehead and she prays for him. She really thinks that all of that accident is her fault. That student council boy still wait for her outside, he didn’t want to leave yet, afraid something might happen.

The clock strikes at eight P.M.

Taehyung eyes are open slowly, he can feel his head is really hurt. “A-Agh…” He clenches his teeth to hold down the pain. He looks next to him and he can find Yein there looking at him with puffy eyes but a big smile on her face. “Ya… You’re so damn ugly that I want to smack you on your face” Taehyung is still confused why she is like that.

“I’m glad you’re awake… You’ve been unconscious for two hours…” Yein is still holding his hand.

He just remembers what happened. He and Jungkoo fell from the stairs. “W-Wait! Where is Jungkook? He fell to right?! Is he alright?” he suddenly remembers about Jungkook and looks around, then he sees a unfamiliar boy. “Who is he?” he stares at him, but that boy just smile.

“O-Oh… He is one of the student council. His name is Jung Chanwoo… He is the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter