Chapter Four - Together

Class of Bangtan

"...and I respected his opinion, but the truth is, I like Iron Man better than Captain America." Jungkook explained.

"Uh-huh..."

"Um, Jin-hyung?" Jungkook asked, waving his hand just a few centimeters away from Jin's face. "You there?"

"Huh?" Jin blinked. "O-oh, I'm sorry, Kookie... You were saying?

Jungkook's eyes lit up. "So, as I was saying, I respected his opinion. But the truth is, I liked Iron Man better than-"

"Ah, why is it so noisy here in the morning?!" Jimin came in with his hair sticking out in all directions.

"It's 12 in the afternoon, Jimin. It's not exactly 'morning' anymore." V yawned.

"It is for me, ya know."

"Namjoon didn't come, and you two are late." Yoongi grumbled. "Figures."

"Got a problem with that, Suga?" Jimin smirked, expecting the older to snap at him.

"Not really..." 

V cocked an eyebrow at Yoongi. "Hmm?" he walked towards Yoongi and examined him from head to toe.

Yoongi flinched. "What do you want?"

"Something's different about you today, Suga." V said while scratching his nose.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm the same as always, idiot."

"Nope, something definitely changed. "Jimin chimed in the conversation. He squinted his eyes, then turned to look at Jin who was busy chatting with Jungkook. 

"It's because of him, isn't it?" Jimin asked, his lips pointing at Jin's direction.

"Him? Him who?" 

"Don't play dumb with us, Suga. We heard all about it." Jimin smiled smugly. "You let him stay in your room." 

"Who told you that? A-and it's not like I had a choice...." Yoongi stuttered, his face turning red with either embarrassment or fury after realizing what he said.

"I heard that you even put a second bed there just for him. How sweet~" Jimin continued to tease, cupping his face with two hands.

He leaned closer to Yoongi's ear. "So? What happened to the two of you last night?"

"I bet he enjoyed it " V commented.

Yoongi gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. "Why, you two-"

"Hey, hey hey. Leave the man alone, kids~" Hoseok playfully said, appearing from behind Yoongi. "Go play rock-paper-scissors and fight over it or something. Stop bothering Suga."

"What? That's lame, Hoseok." Jimin pouted.

"You won't do it?" Hoseok smiled, but this time with a different tone in his voice. "That's too bad..."

"We were just about to leave him be..." V gulped. "Let's go, Jimin." 

As Yoongi and Hoseok watch the two walk away from them, Hoseok cleared his throat. "So it's true."

"Ugh, not you too, Hoseok." Yoongi complained. "I swear, if you even start with this I will break your fuc-"

"Whoa there, sheesh! Don't mix me up with those two. I'm just a little curious as to what really happened." 

Yoongi looks over to Jin who was chatting with Jungkook. "You know, Hoseok, I have no idea what happened either."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know!" Yoongi's voice cracks. "He confuses the hell out of me. Namjoon says he isn't dangerous, but something inside me knows that he is. And yet he's..."

"And yet he's... what?"

Yoongi sighs. "Nothing. Forget I even said anything."

"But-"

"I said forget it! Geez!" 

Hoseok chuckles as Yoongi stomps away from him. "Ah, Suga, ever the drama queen~"

Hoseok stopped laughing.

For a guy like Suga to get so worked up about someone like that... You really ARE something. Aren't you, Kim Seokjin?

 

***

 

"Hey, Kookie." Jin scoots in closer to Jungkook."Could I bother you for a sec?" 

Jungkook stopped playing Piano Tiles in his phone and sat up straight. "Sure thing, hyung."

"Well, do you mind if I asked you something?"

Jungkook smiled and shook his head. "Of course not. What is it? Is something bothering you?"

"Well, I don't really trust anyone in here but you so I hope you can be honest with me. Please." Jin pleads, looking straight into the younger's eyes.

"Y-you can trust me, hyung." he blushes.

Jin took a deep breath. "Just what IS this place? I know that this is a classroom, but it's not exactly a class either, you know what I mean? This place is obviously something else."

Jungkook's smile faltered. "I believe I can't answer that, hyung." 

"But-!"

"That's because, well, I don't know much about it either." Jungkook sighed.

"Don't tell me-"

"I just went out one day to find the nearby Jigglypuff that my Pokemon Go detected, and the next moment I find myself in a car and I was just thrown in here."

Jin gasped. "Like me!"

"Yes. Just like you."

"Except that I wasn't looking for a Jigglypuff. I was somehow sent here by my father... Well, in a way, I guess?" Jin smiled sadly. "I'm not sure."

"Sending his own son to a place like this... That's crazy." Jungkook frowned.

"I know, but I won't  really come to a conclusion until I figure this all out." Jin's eyes suddenly changed, and it sent shivers down Jungkook's spine.

"Jin... hyung?"

Jin suddenly stood up and offered his hand out to Jungkook. "Will you help me out, Kookie? Let's find out together. Let's get to the bottom of this together. And, let's escape together."

Jungkook nodded, getting ahold of Jin's hand. "Together."

 

Someone else was watching again from afar.

"Well, will you look at that." V whispered as he played with his bangs. 

Jimin blinked and looked around. "Huh? What? What's happpening? What are you seeing? Where is it? What's going on?! Yah!"

 

 

 

"...The tables have turned."

 

***

OH , HERE'S AN UPDATE OUT OF NOWHERE AFTER 712082 YEARS OF WAITING! I'm so sorry!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Nothing is really happening yet and it was so short and it so bad ughhh //cringes

But still, thank you guys so so much!