Chapter Three - Yoongi

Class of Bangtan

"Finally." Suga huffed. The day was almost over, and he was the first to head out once it turned 6pm sharp. He couldn't wait to go home. And by home, he meant the small, rusty, old Bangtan Dormitory. And by Bangtan Dormitory, he meant his room.

Suga had always been very particular when it comes to personal space and personal boundaries. The only thing that kept him going all this time was having a room all to himself. It was all he had and all he ever wanted -  a place where he could be himself with nobody to judge him. He loved being by himself, and he loved his room. But because of his carefree manner and inborn laziness, the room has gradually turned into a living nightmare. He barely took care of himself, so you could only imagine how disastrous his room might look.

Despite all of those stated above, Suga still treasured the place, and he couldn't possibly imagine sharing it with anybody. It would drive him insane.

And yet that is exactly what's going to happen to him now.

"What the?" Suga muttered under his breath, seeing three large expensive-looking bags right by the porch. He didn't remember having those this morning, and those were definitely not his. No stuff of his is colored pink. He kicked them out of the way and disregarded them. He opened his room with a key and shut the door.

"Was that another one of Hoseok's pranks?" he asked to himself once he stepped foot in the room and opened the lights. "I swear, one day I will whip the fu-"

Just then, four quick knocks interrupted him. And two more. And another one. And another!

"Oh, for crying out loud." he said, feeling lifeless. He opened the door reluctantly.

"Hi there... Is this-?"

Before the guy could even finish talking, Suga had already slammed the door immediately out of impulse.

What is that abomination doing out there? he thought. And why the hell am I so flustered?

He collected his thoughts, took a deep breath, and opened the door once more.

Jin's eyes lit up. "Oh, there you are. I just wanted to ask if-"

But once again, Suga closed the door violently.

Okay, just what is happening to me? he wondered.

"Okay, what the hell do you want?" he asked carefully, making sure Jin could hear him from the other side.

"Um... My stuff is in front of your room. And the hairy dude led me here. I'm just wondering if this is where I'll be staying?"

Suga almost banged his head on the door. "No, you won't. You won't be staying anywhere near me. Now leave me alone."

"I-Is that so..." Jin stammered.

"That's right." Suga gulped, as he scanned the entire room. "Besides, there's only one bed here, so-"

His eyes almost popped out of their sockets when he saw there was an extra bed that was never there before across his.

"WHAT THE IS THAT DOING HERE?" he screamed as he pulled on his damaged hair dramatically.

"Oh my Gucci, is everything okay over there? What's happening?" Jin asked worriedly.

"Everything is ing fine. You can leave now." he answered as he wobbled over mountains of used clothes and went closer to the other bed to check if it was real. 

Jin heard crashes and things falling down, plus Suga cursing some more. "That's not what it sounds like, though." he scoffed.

"Why do you care?" Suga complained. "Go bother someone else. You won't be staying here."

"But..." Jin pouted. "I don't have a place to sleep."

"So?" Suga snapped. "What does it have to do with me? I don't give a . Go sleep outside and freeze to death. See if I care."

"I see." Jin said. "So that's how it is."

"Yeah. You got a problem with that?" Suga raised his voice threateningly.

"N-no." Jin gulped, feeling defeated. "Well then, I deeply apologize for wasting some of your precious time. I'll be going now!" he shouted.

"Great!" Suga shouted back and rolled his eyes.

He heard Jin's footsteps get fainter until they can be heard no longer.

"Ugh. Thank god that's over." he said in relief. "That tired me out." he added, taking out an opened bag of chips which was almost empty (and was his breakfast earlier).

Suga munched on them quietly as he sat down on his bed. He looked over the empty bed and sighed.

He had absolutely no idea how something like that got in his room, but there was no way he was going to share a room with the puppy. He's fine all by himself. There's no need for roommates.

And why me, in the first place? he thought to himself. There are six other idiots out there, for pete's sake. It's not my fault there wasn't an extra room. It's not my fault if he sleeps out there. It's not my fault if he gets sick.

"It's not my fault..." he repeated and laid down on the bed, his eyes slowly getting heavier and heavier.

After a few moments of closing his eyes, he was startled awake when he heard some shuffling outside. He looked at the clock and was susprised to see it was only 10pm because he thought it would be morning already.

He was even more surprised that he actually woke up in the middle of the night. Suga was never interrupted in his sleep, but something in him just couldn't calm down tonight. He felt bothered, and that noise outside wasn't exactly helping. 

It must be another one of those damn cats. he thought. He figured it won't go away unless he scared it off, so he opened the door and looked around, but it was no cat on his porch.

It was an undeniably gorgeous human being lying down on the floor with bags as a pillow, and with a rather distressed sleeping face, but gorgeous nonetheless.

"He really did sleep outside. What the actual ? Is he stubborn or just plain stupid?" Suga whispered grudgingly. He looked down at the guy, who now seemed more like a helpless cat than a puppy.

"Argh, I can't believe I'm doing this..." he sighed in disbelief, with frustration written all over his face.

"Hey." he crouched down and nudged The Sleeping Beauty Jin lightly in his shoulders, and Jin woke up instantly.

"S-Suga-ssi... What are you doing?" he asked while rubbing his eyes groggily, obviously still half-awake.

Suga got shocked and frowned. "I should be asking you that. And why do you know my name?"

"Huh? Because... Kookie told me all of your names earlier." he responded cutely with his eyes half-closed.

"Who's cookie?" Suga asked, bewildered. "Whatever. Get inside. It gets unbelievably cold at dawn." he insisted, unable to look at Jin in the eyes.

At that moment, Jin got back to his senses. "What? You mean it? I thought you wanted me to leave." Jin smirked.

"Shut up, will you? Before I change my mind." Suga clicked his tongue.

"For real? Thank you so, so much!" Jin stood up, and Suga noticed how Jin was a little taller than him by a few centimeters.

"I-It's only for tonight, understand?" Suga yelled in defense. "Don't get all giddy on me now."

"I understand." Jin beamed at him, and Suga turned his back as the frown on his face got even more noticeable.

"So noisy." he grumbled as the two of them went inside.

Jin couldn't believe his eyes when he saw how disorganized the room was. It looked spacious, but you could barely tell because of all the trash on the floor. And something smelled dead... Then he realized he was in no position to be picky and he just had to be grateful that Suga actually let him in.

"So as you can see, this is my bed." Suga said, patting his bed. "And apparently that's yours." he pointed at the other one which looked like the complete opposite of Suga's bed. It was clean and smelled really nice. "Also, don't talk to me. Don't make any noise or I'll kill you. And turn off the lights. That's all." 

Jin did as he was told, and lied down on the bed. All of a sudden, he missed his own room and his soft, enormous bed. He missed his school and his friends. He missed everything.

"Didn't I tell you not to make any noise?" Suga hissed, sitting up from the bed as he hears wheezes coming from the older boy.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I'm so confused. I don't know where I am or why I'm here. I'm afraid I don't even know my own father." Jin stuttered, choking up his tears. "And I don't know anything about you guys." he paused. "I'm sorry, I'm blabbering nonsense here, Suga."

 

"...Yoongi." Suga blurted out.

"W-what?" Jin sniffled.

"My real name. It's Yoongi."

Jin sat up as well and squinted his eyes to get a better look at 'Yoongi'. He noticed how pale Yoongi was and how he glowed in the dark.

"Why are you telling me this?" Jin asked.

"Nothing." Yoongi answered. "You just said you didn't know anything about us, so there." he shrugged.

Jin felt like tearing up, but not because he was sad. He sniffled again.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "What? You're still crying?"

Jin shook his head. "I thought you were the scariest, but inside you're actually warm, aren't you, Yoongi?" he smiled with a tear trickling down his face.

Yoongi felt his chest tighten at the mention of his name which he hadn't heard from someone other than himself in years. "Huh? What are you talking about? I'm anything but warm. Shut up."

"Thank you, Yoongi." Jin started to yawn.

"Yah, are you sleeping on me?!" Yoongi roared. "Yah!"

"Thank you." Jin mumbled again, lying down on his bed as he finally closed his eyes, feeling a bit better than before.

"You're no puppy, and you're not a cat either." Yoongi said faintly once Jin had gone to sleep.

 

You're a pain. he thought before finally falling asleep.

 

 

******

what why am I updating again

Thank you so much to all who subscribed and commented! Reading your comments really make my day.

AND YES DROWN IN YOONJIN FOR NOW 

Remember, Jin said that Suga was his one and only roommate... omg the feels.

Are you liking the story so far? ^^