9: double date (part ii)

jinchan! ♡
Please log in to read the full chapter

9

Double date

 

 

"Are you sure it was them who called?" Jinyoung asked as they sat side by side at a four-seat table. They've been waiting for 15 minutes and there's been absolutely no sign of Gongchan's brother, Sandeul, or his boyfriend Baro. Jinyoung would've already left, had it not been for Gongchan's pout and cute little whines. He swears Gongchan is his ultimate weakness.

"Yes! He said he would call once they're on their way," he replied.

"What if they called to cancel? You should've picked up the phone, Chan."

Gongchan sighed, crossing his arms over the table and burying his head between them. Jinyoung sighed, and reached out to ruffle the younger's hair. He knows how excited Gongchan was to have this double-date thing, and how long he'd been anticipating it, so knowing that there was a possibility that his plans wouldn't come true was extremely heartbreaking. And now Jinyoung felt like a jerk, putting all those doubts into his boyfriend's head.

"They'll probably be here any minute. If not, then let's have some fun on our own. We can watch a movie, or go buy couple stuff like you always wanted," he says, and Gongchan just nods slowly.

It would be nice, actually. If they didn't show up. It's been a while since they've been on an actual date, and Jinyoung's been missing the younger one a lot lately due to his summer job. Besides, going shopping for couple clothes and stuff doesn't seem like a bad idea. He's always wanted to match with the younger, they've just haven't had the chance to do it.

"Channie!" Someone suddenly yells, bringing Jinyoung out of his little daydream. Gongchan lifts his head up and turns to look at a smiling, pink-haired boy walking over to them in a yellow shirt and white skinny jeans. Yup, that's definitely his brother.

Though they haven't had the chance to have a formal introduction, Jinyoung has seen the other around a couple of times when he drops Gongchan off at their apartment late at night, or sometimes calls their apartment number when the younger's not around and he has to pick up.

"Deullie!" Gongchan practically jumps from his seat into his brother's arms. "I'm glad you could make it! I was starting to get worried."

"I tried to call you, but you didn't pick up. I was the one who should be worried!" Junghwan says, pulling back and pinching his cheeks. Gongchan can basica

Please log in to read the full chapter