8: double date (part i)

jinchan! ♡
Please log in to read the full chapter

8

Double date

 

 

"A what?" Jinyoung asks, not sure if he did in fact hear correctly.

"Double date," Gongchan breathes on the other end of the line. "Sandeul has been bothering me about it since last week. He says it'll be fun."

"No." Was the elder's immediate reply. "I don't need a double date." He almost wants to add 'all I need is you,' but can't bring himself to say the last part because that would be too cheesy. But really, a double with Gongchan's brother? Why in the world would he want that?

"Jinyoung... please?" The fact that he can almost see Gongchan's pout is slightly disturbing. Too much of the younger's puppy eyes will surely make him change his mind, something he does not want to do. "Jinnie..."

Damn it.

"Fine," he says with a sigh, passing his fingers through his messy hair, trying his best not to smile after hearing the light squeal on the other end. He closes his eyes, imagining Gongchan rushing up to hug him and giving him a quick peck on his lips, and chanting many thank you's under his breath.

He lets out a smile. Maybe the sacrifice is worth it.

 

Or not.

 

When Gongchan arrives to the apartment later that afternoon, Jinyoung almost instantly regrets it. The younger is running around like crazy, desperately trying to get ready for the so called "double date," all while constantly pushing him to get ready as well. Jinyoung frowns because, according to him, he was already ready.

Jinyoung's just wearing a pair of black jeans and a t-shirt, and his hair is kind of in a mess—a hot mess, he might add. He doesn't quite see what's wrong with how he looks, that is until he sees Gongchan walk out all dressed up.

"Where the heck are we going?" Jinyoung says, confused.

Gongchan literally looks like he just walked out of a fashion magazine, while he just looks like a piece of garbage. He alone cannot describe in words how the other looks.

As always, the younger is dressed in a white button-up shirt with a baby blue sweater on top, along with a pair of grey skinny jeans. His hair looks extra fluffy today, with

Please log in to read the full chapter