babies genders...BOTH GIRLS???

EXO GOING TO SCHOOL!!!

Weeks felt like hell for Aiylanna as she was now 6 months and almost due and plus today was the day she finds out the genders of her twins she has so she managed to walk herslef there without any help...

When she got there she sat down as the doctor came in and said " how are you doing..been healthy lately??" She said " yeah can't wait for the genders of my twins!!"...

The doctor placed some cold gel on her stomach as he managed to get it on the screen as he pointed and said " yup..your definitely having girls it looks like!!" She was too surprised that she is having 2 daughters inside which makes her happier as he printed her a copy of the girls and handed to her she was now relieved...

Aiylanna p.o.v

I was back in my room just looking at the copy of my little girls inside of me now welcoming to the world as I heard Baekhyun and Suho fighting with their girlfriends Jessica and Taeyeon as i heard them say at the same time " were breaking up with you!!!!"...

 Causing me to open my door and look their were there and the rest came out as Jessica and Taeyeon turned around I already had my door closed and placed my hand over my heart as I leaned into the door and carefully slid until I sat on the floor with my legs spread apart...

Which is not good for the babies inside of me so I carefully lifted myself up from the floor and opened my door as to my surprise no one was in the hallway while I went out headed towards to Baekhyun's and Suho's room their door was slightly opened while I peeked in...

They were standing while Baekhyun said to Luhan " Lulu I hate Aiylanna now that she came into our lives and ruined the moment!!" Luhan " dont be that way she is a nice girl" Kris " baekkie remember who always been with you!" Sehun " Suho hyung do you think the same way!" Suho just kept quiet as Chen said " guys lets not bring Aiylanna into this..."

Baekhyun thinks that Aiylanna is ruining Suho and his relationships with Jessica and Taeyeon!!!