EXO ARE TRULY FIGHTING

EXO GOING TO SCHOOL!!!

Baekhyun cant stand it anymore he wanted to tell Aiylanna to get her out of their lives...FOREVER!!! Now Baekhyun will have to take back those words from Aiylanna until he notices she gives birth in her room and plus the help she gets from Baekhyun as he cleans her off completely........

Weeks passed of the incident with Suho and Baekhyun relationships with Jessica and Taeyeon...but to Baekhyun its been like hell since he wanted Ailyanna to get out of his life FOREVER so he got up and ran to Aiylanna's room and had his hand on the doorknob twisted it...

He opened the door... while he opened it there she was with her back facing him which he doesn't know that she is laying with her legs spread apart in a butterfly position...

He heard her pushing and breathing knowing she is giving birth as he walked closer he saw 2 babies now well cleaned and her umbilicord now cut as she cleaned her 2nd child now wrapped up still in a pool of blood around her..

Baekhyun managed to lift her and sat her on the bed still sweating of pushing as he went back she was gone as he looked outside the door she was ready to sacrifice herself but Baekhyun held her as he got the tub with warm water he gently put her in the tub now filled with blood he rubbed her with soap as she was dazed off....

Baekhyun pov 

I gathered myself to tell Aiylanna to get out of mine and Suho's life forever but when I reached her door I heard more like painful noises...

What's going on??...I opened the door as I saw pool of blood oozing out from Aiylanna as she was giving birth to her daughters as she pushed and pushed until...uwahh...uwahh...her first daughter was born...

 I looked it was pink realizing that it was OK but when her second contraction hit her she pushed and breath (repeating process) until...uwahh..uwahh...her second child is born and they have separate umbilical cords which I managed to get a scissors and cut one by one...

They were free I looked at Aiylanna she was pale from all the pushing and sweating like crazy as I grabbed a towel and wrapped the first child as I grabbed the other towel and wrapped it around the second one...

 Then I looked at the pool of dried blood while I grabbed a warm rag and cleaned it off completely as I was done I took Ayilanna into the bathroom as her umbilical cords were hanging as the umbilical cords detached themselves...

I grabbed them and threw them away as I gathered warm water in the tub ready as I stood up stripped her bloody clothes as I carefully carried her bridal-style to the tub where it's ready as I put her in carefully it started to spill the water as I gathered some soap and began to clean the excessive blood...

Then I grabbed the shampoo as I lathered her hair making her clean as I grabbed a larger towel I put it on the toilet seat as I managed to lift up Aiylanna got her out and dried her really good as we went to get her fresh new clothes on....as she was dressed I happen to see her leaning forward making her fall.......

end of Baekhyun's pov 

whats going on with Aiylanna?? She tried killing herself and plus she gave birth to her daughters who are still on the floor wrapped up in towels... plus Aiylanna was dazed off when Baekhyun helped her get clean and comfortable....