WE MADE IT HOME!!!

EXO GOING TO SCHOOL!!!

ok guys almost finished so here is my last chapter before I go to sleep and I will promise I will finish my story "Undying Obsession" So here is my last chapter....

As they were on the plane they were sleeping while Ayilanna played with Baekhyun's hair as Aeilanna played with Chanyeol as she leaned back she was looking at the scene with Aeilanna and Chanyeol playing rock paper scissors as Lay kept count who won each round as she stared at Baekhyun who has his head on her shoulder as she looked at his left wedding finger which had a ring perfectly placed as she looked at hers she also had it on as she carefully set Baekhyun's head on a comfortable pillow as she got up and went to sit besides Suho as she also saw a ring placed on his left wedding finger  as she smiled knowing she married them both....

The pilot said " Ladies and Gentlemen we are arriving to Incheon Airport in 12min so please stay in your seats until the plane comes to a full stop! And thank you for choosing USA Airlines we hope you have a pleasant day!!" So everyone woke up as Baekhyun woke up he noticed that Ayilanna wasn't there but when he got up a little and turned he saw her sleeping on Suho's lap as he smiled as Suho woke up Baekhyun put his finger to his lips signaling to not make a sound or move as Suho looked down he saw Ayilanna sleeping as Suho carefully not to wake her up he managed to bring her in his chest as she curled into a ball as the plane came to a fully stop he carried her bridal-style off the plane as Baekhyun covered her in a warm blanket as it was chilly outside as they headed home......

EXO came home opened the door as Suho was still carrying Ayilanna as he brought her to her room and laid her down as she stirred a little as he kissed her head goodnight as he closed the door as Chanyeol said " Hyung can we eat cause I am hungry" Suho went to the kitchen as he put a pan on the stove put oil in it and put in the meat making sizzling sounds as the smoke came out penetrating the whole house waking up Ayilanna as she scratched her head as Aeilanna saw her mother come out and yelled "MOMMY!!!!!!" As everyone looked and saw her awake and said " Your awake??" She nodded as she sat down besides Chanyeol as he began to talk to her as he laughed with her when Suho said " dinner is ready!" They all got up and sat while Ayilanna went behind Suho as she wrapped her arms around his waist as he said " Your awake princess??" She said " yeah your food woke me up!!" Suho chuckled as he put the spoon down and faced her as he wrapped his arms around her waist and give her a peck on the lips and went to join them....

After dinner Ayilanna brought flavored champagne as she grabbed two flavored wine as she set them on the table with champagne glasses as she filled it up one by one as Suho said " to our family" As they repeated they clinked their glasses as they laughed all night as tomorrow will be another day....

As now this house won't be longer bothered as all of EXO went to their rooms as Suho and Baekhyun said "goodnight my little princesses!!" As they closed the girls door and headed to our bedroom where she was waiting for them as she climbed in Baekhyun started kissing her as to Suho only left to do was to wave goodnight and close the door on to what tomorrow lies for them as each turned off their lights in each room now the house became quiet as the streets were silent as we leave them in one word: 

PEACE....THE END 

DONE PEOPLE YOU CAN NOW READ MY NOW UPDATED STORY AS I HAD SOME IDEAS DO LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES SO FAR!!!!