She's ALIVE!!!!!!

EXO GOING TO SCHOOL!!!

ok this chapter is sad cause Baekhyun left Ayilanna alone and she looked out the door to the spot where she was stopped from making suicide but will she......

Ayilanna pov 

I just don't want to be in this world nobody likes me not even Suho who I've been happy with but that changed he doesn't want me or even love me so with the last goodbye I bid farewell to my daughters as I went to suicide spot as I looked one more time as I fell backwards as I whispered " I love you Suho and Baekhyun" As i landed on the floor.....

End of Ayilanna pov 

Everyone came out as they heard a "bump" really loud as everyone from first floor saw a girl who fell from the second floor as they called 119 ( in korean) they reported the incident and EXO quickly got downstairs as Baekhyun got to his knees and crawled next to her as he cried really hard saying " Ayilanna please live one more time with me and Suho please we are empty without you please don't go!!!!!" Suho dropped on his knees and beg to God not to take her away....

As Ayilanna was taken to the hospital EXO went with their manager and drove off to see her..as she got there she was already gone but not totally though she only had a little bit of pulse and heartbeat as they put her on the IV as they checked her blood pressure and it was low as she was put on so many monitors as she kept her breathing normal as the doctors come in and out with extra things to keep her alive....

EXO were waiting as well the manager as the doctor came and said " she is out of danger we had saved her but she had suffered a long term memory loss which means she might not remember everything exact but she will remember who she is happy with or who loves her completely" Suho just wanted to forgive her for everything...

12 months passed by as for Ayilanna she was getting better this past few months as she was fully awake and sitting up as she was visited by Chen everyday keeping her company as for the rest of the members they had tons of schedules as for Chen he had been done with everything so he had time to come and visit her.....

Ayilanna pov

Chen always been a nice guy to hang around as he said " Ayilanna remember these two" As he pointed to both 5yr olds as I said " there my daughters!!" As Aeilanna and Ailenna jumped on the hospital bed and laid on each of their mothers sides as I said " Your my world my completion of family" As Chen said " well you have them both anyways!!" I smiled at Chen as I said " Chen where is Baekhyun and Suho??" Yes...I apologized Suho after he promised me not do it again.....

End of Ayilanna pov 

As weeks drawn by Ayilanna was released from the hospital as she fully recovered from her accident as Chen lead her outside a breeze welcomed her as she breathed in and and out letting a sigh of relief as Chen walked with her and her daughters towards home as soon they stopped at the bus she remembered she has school to finish....

Chen, Baekhyun, Suho, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, Kris, Luhan, Tao, Lay, D.O., and Xiumin all were at the house that Ayilanna will be living in as well with the rest of the members as Lay came with a welcome home banner as Kris came with a cake saying " Welcome Home Ayilanna!" As Ayilanna reached the door of her new home entered her pass code as she heard the song DBSK: UNFORGETTABLE  which was a sad song as Lay came offered his hand to her as she grabbed it as her daughters went with Chen to the kitchen as she saw them as the chorus began and then " WELCOME HOME AYILANNA!!!" She said " thank you...you guys made my day brighter!!" As Suho came and said " I love you Ayilanna" she just nodded and when the chorus started again they kissed as they all clapped as she went to them as she blowed the candles she thanked them for everything....

What a special thanks to her that she still lives as the song continues she went outside as the bridge started she looked up at the stars as she sat on a chair and looked at them making constellations out of them as EXO came out and played their song "DON'T GO" Ayilanna will miss this as she remembered she will be going back to the USA for university as the wind blew her hair as she let it flow in it as EXO finally had to say goodbye to her as they cried when the chorus started again they hugged for the last time.....

Okay I am crying now....can't believe she has to go to the US for a university she has to finish and maybe coming back but she doesn't know when....