Lets Start Over..AGAIN!!

EXO GOING TO SCHOOL!!!

Ok I had to update this story as well but hopefully you guys can understand so I am really sorry but ideas kept popping up in my head as i read and update more of it so here is this chapter.....

Baekhyun had to make sure that Ailyanna doesn't suicide herself again but this time she had to make sure to talk with both Baekhyun and Suho about the birth of their daughters as she managed to talk " Baekhyun...where...is...Suho???" Baekhyun said " he doesn't want to see you even though I tell him to come see you he won't but I can tell my members to help me bring Suho here!!" As Baekhyun got up he went in the room where EXO are as he opened the door he went in and was scared by Chanyeol then by Chen as he said " don't scare me you two!!" 

Suho's pov

I heard the door opening as I said to Luhan " who is here??" Luhan " Baekhyun" I don't want to see him nor Ayilanna who messed up mine and Baekhyun's as well...as I said " Kris and Xiumin please don't let Baekhyun come in??" They nodded when Sehun and D.O. said " you can't pass cause Suho Hyung is mad!" As i peeked through the hole as I glared at Baekhyun who wasn't looking as I looked back to the rest of the members who were not sure if this is the right thing but it should be like this from the start as I heard Baekhyun say " Suho you have to come out Ayilanna almost suicide herself but hope your not happy with this but this will SHE GAVE BIRTH TO TWO DAUGHTERS OF OURS AND SHE NEEDS MEDICAL ASSISTANT IMMEDIATELY!!!!" I stood there as tears streamed down my face when I heard a loud 'bump' making everyone go outside.....

Who could it be?????