FINALLY GRADUATING!!!

EXO GOING TO SCHOOL!!!

Ok Ayilanna will have a new beginning of a new life as she prepared herself for her speech as all of 2016 graduates line up alphabetical order as she stand in front of Barham as Amelia lead the way in as the song "LUCKY" came on they began to enter as she got to the podium she looked to her right.....who will be there??

Ayilanna looked to her right as she sat down...EXO were there as well her daughters as she waved at them Baekhyun and Suho gave her a heart sign as the teacher came and said " we will have Ayilanna singing "XOXO " by EXO" As the people clapped as she got up went to the microphone as it  started she looked at EXO earning thumbs up as she kept singing earning claps from the audiences as they joined as well....

As she was done singing she earned claps and cheers as she went to the podium to begin her speech as she mention her parents "SS501 Only One Day" came on as a big screen was lowered as it revealing her parents saying: 

to our beautiful daughter Ayilanna, you have become a grownup since the day I gave birth to you as we are happy that you've become an adult already as we are happy for you as we are no longer there to support you but we will always be happy no matter where you are in wish that we've been there for you as you needed us the most but one thing that I am proud of is how you accomplished this far as well for your daughters but me and your dad are proud that without you this will never be there and all we can say before we leave.... "WE LOVE YOU SWEATHEART!!!" 

As it was done Ayilanna was crying so hard as her parents bid their goodbye before leaving this world as her friend Meghan came and hugged her she cried with her as Joanna felt it too as they hugged each other as the teacher said " graduates from 2016 you may move your tassels to the left as to now your graduated from college moving on with your lives!!" As they all clapped the song " AT LEAST I HAVE YOU" began to play as the people from the podium were getting off as they lined up waiting for the teacher and their class president which was Ayilanna as the chorus began they started walking toward to the outside of the room as they were all out they headed to take pictures with families as Ayilanna was walking with her friends Meghan and Joanna as they reached EXO and her daughters came and hugged her  as we hugged we heard "MACHINE" As D.O. danced to it along with Suho and Kai as everyone was looking as they went together they danced perfectly as Baekhyun sang it and danced it was embarrassing.....

Well everything went well but one thing Taeyeon and Tiffany were there as they stared at who???