going home..FINALLY!!

EXO GOING TO SCHOOL!!!

EXO are done with their photos hoots for their "OVERDOSE" As they went to change to finally have time for Ayilanna as they headed to their dress room they changed into something comfortable as they took off their clothes as they remembered they wore it for the first day of high school as they smiled and continued as Kris and Xiumin were done they fought who gets to drive the van that the manager lend them as Baekhyun said " Kris hyung what are you doing??" Kris " I am driving you guys" Xiumin let got of the keys as Kris got in the driver's seat as the members got in with Sehun getting in last as they closed the door Kris turned it on and drove off...

As they finally arrived they saw Aeilanna coming to them as they hugged her as Ailanna came ad was carried by Chen as they headed towards where Ayilanna was as she saw them she smiled and waved as her father Yunho came out as he was carrying his child Xavier who was now 5yrs old just like her both daughters but they are shy around their cousin....

EXO came as Yunho was smiling at the now complete family as Lee Hyori came with a selfie cam as she took a picture of us as complete family as she took one with her, Suho, Baekhyun and her daughters as her daughters were held by Suho and Baekhyun as she took the picture it came out perfect...

This is now a family with now our children that are finally realizing that we brought them to the world and showing them what they will do in the future as we put our picture frame on the shelves as Ayilanna put a big picture frame behind the small ones completing the pictures as she stared at the big one with Suho and Baekhyun on each side of her as she stands in the middle with a bouquet of flowers in her hands as she wore her wedding dress for that photoshoot of their wedding completing the little pictures with her daughters as two of them were there as she began to cry as she wiped her tears with a napkin as she was making her suitcase as she will miss this house as she grabbed the picture frames and grabbed the big one as she put them in her suitcase as she hung a big family name using only one for all of us "The Kim Family" As Chen came in and said " ready??" With a nod she grabbed the suitcase and headed out as she stopped by the doorway she looked in it again she was in tears as she locked it and closed it revealing the number 12 which is the number they lived in as they headed to where the rest are got in and drove to the airport...

Almost done people....