열하나: Me+U

Boom, Boom, Boom (공닥, 공닥, 공닥)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

            Almost a month had passed since the day the two girls went to the beach. Amber and Krystal have been hanging out at least three or four times a week, while the members were busy with practice. Krystal comes to practice whenever she's not with Amber. The members didn't mind because they wanted Amber to regain her memories of Krystal as quickly as possible. They also got the managers to let them have their way since Krystal is doing well with her dancing and singing and she's also helping Amber recover. Amber's been taking the rehabilitation quite well. Her arm is fully healed and now she's on crutches, her leg is still in its final stages of healing. Amber and Krystal talked about anything and everything for hours as if nothing had happened between the two. Amber still can't remember anything besides the dream she had the day she was discharged. She dreamed of saving Krystal from the drunk guys at a pojanchmacha. It seemed like an action-romance fantasy dream, but Krystal confirmed it to be a memory. Amber still didn't know what to do with her feelings. She didn't know if it was right. She was still so confused. Krystal knows her feelings for Amber are definite and that it's not one-sided, so she's doing everything she can so Amber can remember. If she can't remember anytime soon or at all.. She just hopes Amber will fall for her all over again.

6:40 PM

             Krystal was pacing back and forth in her living room. Jessica was sitting on the couch, watching TV. At one point, her focus shifted to her dongsaeng. She bursted out laughing.

“What are you doing? You look stupid, haha.”

            Krystal was holding her phone up to her chin, biting her lips, still pacing. Jessica threw an piece of chip at her head. Krystal finally looked up at her sister.

“Ya! You're so dirty, eonni!” Krystal gave her an icy look. Jessica laughed again.

“I was talking to you, but you didn't hear me! What're you thinking about?”

            Krystal stopped pacing and jumped onto the couch. She sat next Jessica and started venting about what's been going on between her and Amber. She was deciding whether or not to invite Amber over or not. She grinned at the fact that her parents didn't live with the them.

“Invite her over! But no messing around, if you know what I mean.” The older girl winked at the younger girl.

            Krystal playfully slapped her eonni and told her that it wasn't like that since Amber only thinks of them as friends. Jessica just gave her a sarcastic “okay.”

Jessica focused her attention onto the TV again. The younger girl looked at her phone for any texts – nothing.

“Pfft. She should text me first!” Krystal thought to herself.

 

Amber's POV

            I was on my way home from the hospital. My rehab days are almost over, thank God. The process of healing is pretty hard, but when I think of Krystal, things are easier, hehe.. I wonder what she was doing that she wasn't able to come with me today. Should I text her? Or should I wait for a text? The cab stopped. The driver looked back at me and said, “We're here. That'll be 15,000 won.”

            I stopped spacing out and almost dropped my phone. I handed him the money and got out, bowing 90º to thank him. He sped off and was gone. I looked around.. Ah, damn. I'd given him the wrong address.. I gave him Krystal's address. I had asked the members for her address the other day. Don't ask me why I didn't just ask Krystal myself or even why I asked for her address.. Well, since I'm already here... I whipped out my phone.

 

Author's POV

To: Gongju :)

Ice princess~ What are you doing? 6:51 PM

 

To: Llama :)

Llama~ Are you home yet? 6:51 PM

            The texts were sent at the same time. Krystal eventually texted Amber because she couldn't wait any longer. They both smiled at their cellphone screens. The younger one inside, on the couch. The older one just outside their front gate. Krystal texted first.

 

To: Llama :)

Took you long enough to text me, dork! I'm just watching, uh, TV. What about you? Btw, you usually call me Princess or Gongju~ 6:52 PM

I just left the hospital! Kinda. I'm on my way home.. Thinking about you... :P And gee, okay, Princess~ 6:52 PM

            Krystal's heart skipped a beat as she read Amber's text. They both debated on what to say next.. Their texts came in at the same time. Again.

 

To: Gongju :)

Can I come over? 6:54 PM

 

To: Llama :)

Wanna come over? 6:54 PM

            They both laughed.

 

To: Llama :)

Jinx, you owe me a soda! 6:55 PM

*Sigh* We didn't exactly say the same thing, but all right, PRINCESS. :P 6:55 PM

            Amber looked down at her crutches. Krystal had attached a makeshift cup holder. Amber giggled when she saw the soda she had bought at the hospital's vending mach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter