열셋: Rainbow

Boom, Boom, Boom (공닥, 공닥, 공닥)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

            The two girls slept like babies in each other's arms. Morning had come and the sunlight seeped into the dark bedroom. The older girl slowly opened her eyes as the ray of sun hit her face. She s her arm out from under the younger girl's waist and shook it wildly; her arm was numb. 

​            “Ahh.” She silently groaned and sat up, rubbing her eyes. She looked over her shoulder and down at the girl who was sleeping soundly beside her. “Am I dreaming?” Amber thought to herself. She laid back down and stared at Krystal's face. “Neo..” She started poking at the girl's cheek. “You're real, right?” She whispered. A warm hand reached out from under the blanket and grabbed Amber's wrist.

​            “Wha.. What are you doing..?” Krystal mumbled. She opened one of her eyes and looked at Amber. Amber used her other hand to grab Krystal's and held onto it. She pulled her closer and gave the girl a passionate kiss on the lips. Both of Krystal's eyes opened wide. When there was some distance between them, Amber gently pinched Krystal's cheek.

​            “My gongju is soo gwiyeowo~”

​            “Ya~ What time is it?” Krystal pushed Amber's hand away. Amber glanced at her phone.

​            “5:40.”

​            “Why are you up and being so weird this early in the morning?” Krystal rubbed her eyes.

​            “I thought this was a dream.. Waking up next to such a beautiful girl...” Amber replied.

​            Krystal gave Amber a warm smile and carassed her cheek. She scooted in and hugged the older girl. Amber hugged her back and started playing with Krystal's hair. After a few minutes of silence, Amber asked, “D-Does this mean you're my girlfriend now?”

​            “Mm.. No.¨ Krystal pulled back and stuck her tongue out at Amber.

​            “W-wae?” Amber retorted.

​            “I'm your princess... You have to do it officially.. With lots of aegyo!!” Krystal slyly grinned at Amber.

​            “Arasso.. Gongju~”

​            “Sleep.. It's way too early...” They both closed their eyes and resumed sleeping.

 

1:03 PM, Monday

            A few clicks and footsteps were heard entering Amber's apartment. Some rushed shuffling and low fan rattling was heard outside of Amber's bedroom door. The two girls were still asleep. Amber was half awake after she started smelling something... Her back faced Krystal as she slowly opened her eyes. “Krystal?” Amber called out to the door. The blankets started ruffling and a soft whisper was heard beside the older girl.

            “Hmm? I'm.. Right here...” Amber turned her head. 

            “Then wh-..” Amber froze and Krystal's eyes widened. The bedroom door creaked open, but they couldn't react in time. 

            “Surprise!” The three girls shouted. Amber sat straight up and turned to react to the sudden burst of voices, definitely. 100%. Surprised.

 

FLASHBACK (MONDAY MORNING (Sulli's POV)

            I wonder what Amber's been up to...

            “What was that?” Vic-eomma and Luna asked. I guess I said that out loud.

            “Guys, let's surprise Amber! We haven't seen her in so long. I wonder how she's been...”

            We haven't seen Amber in a while. She's only been in and out of the hospital and/or with Krystal. We only hear from Krystal and Amber would only sometimes texts or calls us. The eonnies were in the kitchen making breakfast, while I sat on the couch, messing around with my phone.

​            “Hmm.. Okay. Let's go after we eat. Call?” Victoria replied.

            “Call!” Luna and I both shouted.

​            “I bet she'll still be sleeping by then. Should we make her lunch..” Luna's eyes trailed to the ceiling, having thought of an idea. “In her own apartment? She'll wake up to the smell, right? Then she'll come out and we'll be like, ‘Surprise!’” Vic-eonni and I both agreed.

​            I texted Krystal to see if she wanted in on the plan. It's been 10 minutes, but she hasn't replied. Hmm.. She should be up by now. The dorm feels weird without Krystal here. Ever since she moved out with Jessica, I've had to text her more than usual. Oh, well.

​            “Come eat, Ssul!!” Victoria yelled from across the room.

​            I replied with an “mm!” and hopped off of the couch. We finished breakfast quickly and went to get ready. That included cleaning the dishes, making the beds, brushing our teeths, washing our faces, picking out an outfit, and applying makeup!

.............​.............​.............​.............​.............​.............​.............​.............​.............​.............​.............​.............​.............​.............​.............​.............​.............​.............​.............​.............​..............

​            I reached over to the bed and unlocked my phone. The screen read, “12:25. No new messages.” Better get going... Should I ask Jessica-eonni what Krystal is up to? I contemplated for a few more minutes. Mm.. She's probably busy with her schedule. I looked over at Luna and Victoria. “You guys ready?” They were just about to finish applying makeup.

​            “Yup. Gaja!” They both replied. We all got up and headed towards the door, sliding our feets into our sneakers.

​            The three of us jumped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter