열다섯: Love Run

Boom, Boom, Boom (공닥, 공닥, 공닥)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

​            The two girls spent the whole day together, again, carefree. They had agreed to leave their worries for another day. Today, all Krystal will think about is Amber, and all Amber will think about is Krystal. After childishly running around the park, they gave up and plopped down onto the barkdust, tired. Pant, pant.

​            Krystal's eyes narrowed down onto Amber's legs. Amber noticed and cleared . 

​            “Ahem! Are you checking me out?” She smirked at Krystal.

​            The younger girl swung her head the opposite direction and flipped her hair back.

​            “Pfft, no.” She rolled her eyes playfully. “I just noticed...” 

​            “Hmm?”

​            “You're not on crutches and you were running around fine!” Krystal squinted her eyes at Amber, observing the older girl.

​            “Uhh..” Amber scratched her head. “I must've forgotten all about the pain while being with you?” She replied, cheekily.

​            The older girl struggled to get up and kept grunting in pain, holding her leg.

​            “Ahh. See?”

​            “Aren't you with me right now? Then you shouldn't be in pain, right?” Krystal giggled at the fact that the older girl walked into her own trap. She slapped Amber's leg, causing her to fall back down. “I'm not falling for anymore of your tricks!”

​            “Okay, okay..” Amber said, embarassed.

​            “What...¨ Krystal leaned her head to the side, getting a better look at Amber's expression. “Ya! Don't tell me yo-”

​            “You would be correct.” Amber confessed. “I could've been limping around all day yesterday instead of being on crutches..” She started rubbing her legs. “But you take very good care of me when I'm injured!” She finally bursted out laughing.

​            The younger girl scoffed in disbelief and then gave the older girl an angry, yet cute look. Then she threw a bunch of punches at Amber's arm.

​            “Ugh, stupid~!”

​            Amber still laughing, grabbed her girlfriend's hands and said, “Ya! It still hurts, but I'd rather have fun running around with you than limping or being on crutches. It's worth the small pain.” She flashed the younger girl a stupid llama face.

​            Krystal scrunched her face and said, “Whatever.”

​            They played around for a bit longer and decided to leave.

​            “I'm hungry~”

​            “Me, too. Let's find a place to eat?”

​            “Call!”

​            They walked off, hand-in-hand. Amber pulled Krystal's necklace out from under her shirt collar, showing it off. The two girls exchanged friendly smiles at each other and locked eyes. 

​            “Love you.”

​            “Love you more.”

 

Amber's POV

​            We decided to go on one of those street dates many fantasize about. Krystal, being the foodie she is, stopped by every food stand there was. We stuffed ecah other's mouths with tteokbokki and fishcake until we were full. We tried to be discreet and chose a location with less people, but there were already fans following us around! Honestly, I didn't care if they thought we were dating or not. It doesn't bother me, but it will probably affect SM and Krystal's image, so I tried hinting to everyone that we were just friends hanging out. We even hid our necklaces underneath or shirts. Good thing we have lots of Kryber fans, though.

​            We looked around at some clothing stores and that's when we spotted couple stuff. Krystal and I both had the same idea when we both turned our heads and looked at each other with excitement. But the fans were still here and that would give off a lot of boyfriend-girlfriend vibe.

​            “I'll buy us something later.” I whispered into Krystal's ear.

​            She smiled and we continued on. I lead her into an arcade. She ran to one of those motorcycle racing games and plopped onto one of them. She looked back at me and patted at the empty motorcycle seat beside her.

​            “Come on! I'm really good at this.” She said, sticking her tongue out at me.

​            “We'll see about that!” I grinned and hopped onto the motorcycle.

​            “Whoever wins gets a wish!” She quickly replied.

​            “Okay. Game on!!”

​            The game barely started and we were already shouting, screaming, and laughing like maniacs. I was almost at the finish line with Krystal right behind me.

​            “I'm gonna beat you!!” I shouted at her. 

​            I spoke too soon. She used her last boost and beat me by a split second. Damn.

​            “Ha! That's the second time you walked into your own trap!” She retored, getting off of the motorcycle.

​            Krystal patted my shoulder and with her other hand, swung her hair back, sassily.

​            “You definitely fit the princess role well,” I said, kneeling down. “Now what is your wish, Princess-nim~”

​            She held her head up high and resumed her roll as princess. She patted my head and said, “You shall grant my wish whenever I ask for it, my servant. Now is not the time.”

​            Pfft.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

​            Our day came to and end with something I'd planned on doing with her. I wanted to sing her a sincere song from the bottom of my heart.. Just for her. So I lead her into the small karaoke room that occupied a corner of the arcade.

​            “Princess-nim,” I said out loud, getting her attention. She faced me and then I leaned in very close to her. Her head instictively inched back a bit and she closed her eyes. “AHAHAHA.” I started laughing like crazy.

​            She opened her eyes and blinked them innocently. “Wha-what?”

​            “That's the second time, you kissing maniac.” I stuck my tongue out at her.

​            Her face became a bright red and she turned around, facing the corner.

​            “Ugh. You're so not romantic!” She hid her face.

​            Just as she finished her sentence, I leaned in for a back hug. I can tell she was surprised because her body jumped.

​            “Okay, okay,” I rested my chin on her shoulder. “I'm gonna sing a song for you, Soojung..” She slightly turned her head. “A song just for you.” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter