일곱: Beautiful Stranger

Boom, Boom, Boom (공닥, 공닥, 공닥)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

            Krystal visitd Amber every day. Amber's family arrived two days after the accident. The members, including Krystal, told them everything. They hugged Krystal and told her that things were going to be okay and that it wasn't her fault. They're more pissed off at the driver than anything else. The driver was found a few miles away from the scene where he'd crashed into a pole. His body reaked of alcohol. The Lius plan to sue him. Amber's family stayed at the hospital for three days and temporarily moved into Amber's apartment. When Krystal visited Amber, she would vent and talk about everything and anything. She'd always thank Amber before she left the room.

            The only person Krystal told about her condition to was her eonni, Jessica. She came the night after the accident.

“Oh, my God, Soojung! Are you okay?? I was so worried!” Her eonni ran up to her and hugged her so tight, she might've fainted again.

“I'm not okay because you're hugging me so tightly!” Krystal gently pushed Jessica away and they both laughed. Krystal stopped and started tearing up.

“But Amber.. She.. She saved m-” Jessica immediately pulled her sister in and hugged her again.

“Ara.. It's not your fault. And I will thank Amber so many times until I become a nuisance. Keke.” Jessica succeeded in lightening the mood as the younger girl smiled.

“Good thing you didn't tell Mom and Dad...” Krystal's mood dropped again.

            Their dad was really strict, not as much their mom. But they were scared that if they told their mom, their dad would find out somehow. Mr. Jung would've blamed Amber even though she saved Krystal. He never really liked the idea of Krystal hanging around Amber and he told the girls to protect his little girl. Mrs. Jung was pretty nutural with everything, but she doesn't want to defy her husband. Krystal had to plead her manager not to tell her parents. The accident was already hidden from the public. 

            On the seventh day, the members were in the studio dancing. Krystal's body was still healing, so she had to take it easy. She couldn't focus on dancing while thinking of Amber's conditio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter