Why did you push me away?

NOTHING LIKE US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dark sky, cold breeze, hot tears mixed with the falling rain. Jungkook sighed as he embraced the cold water drenching him. He was expecting today to be sunny, guess he was wrong…same as the thought of this day to be happy.

Looking up at the sky, he asked “Why? Why? Why?” over and over, screaming his heart out.

“WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?! WHY?! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME…T-Taehyung-ah…why-“Jungkook sobbed, shouting turned to whispering.

What would he do now? He can’t think straight, collapsing on his knees, Jungkook couldn’t do anything but cry.

Wishing that he could turn back the time…they we’re so happy together, perfect even. Jungkook can’t seem to understand on where did they go wrong? Why did Taehyung leave him without saying anything?

Jungkook felt betrayed, even his friends won’t say a word to him, about Taehyung’s whereabouts, nothing.

They were fine about a week ago before Taehyung left him. They were joking and messing around with each other, more in-love than ever. But in an instant, everything changed and crashed down which left him here crying in the rain, not caring if he got sick, he just want Taehyung back. He can’t live without him now.

Ever since Taehyung came into his life he made Jungkook’s life perfect, he felt complete whenever he’s with the man.

 

“Where are you Tae?”

 

A month had passed since Taehyung disappeared, Jungkook shut himself in his room, confined under the comforter of his bed, refusing to eat and talk with anyone.

His best friend Jimin would come and check on him, comfort him and try to make him eat.

“Jungkook-ah, you should eat…look at you, you’re so skinny already, even just a bite, please.” Jimin begged, but Jungkook once again refused, Jimin is worried for his best friend’s health.

Jimin had enough, he can’t just let his best friend suffer like this, and he felt that he had wronged Jungkook, best friends can’t keep secrets from each other.

“Kookie, I’ll go out for a while. I’ll be back later, eat your food okay?”

Jungkook didn’t budge and just kept still under his covers.

Jimin sighed, went out and fished his phone out dialing a number, waiting for the other line to pick up.

“Hyung, can we meet…I-I can’t take it anymore. I can’t see him like this anymore. Let’s stop this and tell him everything, gather everyone. Meet me in our apartment.” Jimin ended the call and went into his car.

Once he arrived into his apartment the others were already on his apartment waiting for him, after all they were only a few blocks away. Jungkook’s house being the farthest.

Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok were lounging on his couch.

“Where’s Yoongi-hyung?” Jimin asked the guys who’s already inside his apartment.

“I’m here babe.” Yoongi came out from the kitchen, holding a tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter