Animals Can't Make Those Noises

The Deadly Summer Camp

Cecily's P.O.V

 

My eyes widen as if it was in slow motion. Our faces where only inches apart. I could feel his breath. I quickly back away and scratch m neck. "Thank you." I say. "Eh no problem. By the way there is going to be a sirts and skins football game later going on. Would you like to come and watch?" He said with a smirk. I quickly turn around to look at Vesper and Axnthe.

My face turned into a face as I saw Vesper making humping motions with a dirty smirk. I quickly turn back around to Mingyu. "Uh Sure?" I say. He smiles and places his hand on my shoulder. "See you there!" He says and leaves with Seventeen and the cheerleaders as they give me a glare. I sigh and quickly turn around to get my bag. 

I pass by Vesper and pushed her into the pool as Axnthe started laughing. I got my bag as we 3 headed back to my cabin to change. 

 

*Time Skip*

 

We walk to the feild as we see seventeen and a bunch of other boys getting ready to play shirts and skins football. Axnthe, Vesper and I all gather up as we stop a few feet away from everyone and scope out everyone. "I hate people." Vesper says with a stank face. I couldn't blame her. almost everyone from the camp was here to watch it. 

The cheerleaders and some other girls where in cheer uniforms getting ready to cheer. "Come on lets go find a place to sit." Axnthe says. We all start walking and find a clear spot laying down a blanket as we all sit down. "I'm going to go get food." I say. They both nod as I get up and start walking. I head tward the cafe only to run into Mingyu. Wow just my luck.

"Oh hey you made it!" He says. I then take in the notice that he isn't wearing a shirt. Dear god this boy. "Like what you see?" He says with a smirk. "Ok one mr I don't even talk to you and two, I don't find you attractive!" I say and cross my arms. "Yeah sure, haahaha omg your cute when you blush Cecily!" He says and pinches my cheek as I slap my had away. 

"Leave me alone Mingyu. I'll get introuble if I talk to you." I say and look anywhere, but him. "Really how? I don't see no rules with us talking." He says with a smirk. Omg this little ! He knows exactly what will happen if his of a cheerleader girlfriend sees us talking. "Minyu why don't you stop talking to me and go have with your hoe of a girlfriend." I say.

"Awe someone is annoyed. And I can't she said her woman hood hurts from last time." This. Nasty. Mother. er. I shake my head and leave to go get my food. I quickly get the food as I go back to Vesper and Axnthe. 

"What took you so long?" Axnthe says as I give them the food they asked for. "Mingyu was bothering me." I say in a annoyed tone. "Oooooo so when you 2 ganna do it?" Vesper asks and gives me a smirk. "Vesper shut up before your head is up someones ." I say. "The only my head is going up is Mine or Wonwoo's" She says.

"You two are disgusting." Axnthe says. Before Vesper could respond a whistle blows notifying that the game is starting. "Ohhh look seventeen has their shirts off! They're skins!" Vesper says. They all get in positions as Mingyu as the ball getting ready to hut it.

 

(Fyi im talking about American foot ball so not soccer)

 

Just like that the game starts. It was actually pretty interesting. That was till one of the boys on the other team got pounded by S.coups only to get knocked out. 

 

 

Vesper's P.O.V

 

When the game was over the plays were talking to everyone. Most girls where all up over them. Including Wonwoo's girlfriend. I sigh and look back at Cecily and Axnthe. "Is anything else going on tonight?" I ask. "Nah we can head back to our cabins if we want to." Cecily says. We all nodd and head to our diffrent trails.

I start walking down the dark path with only a few lights here and there. I start to think to myself only to get interupted by a twig breaking. I look down to see if it we me but there where no twigs or leafs. Only dirt.

I shake my head and continue walk. That is till I hear a low grut. I start to speed walk and then hear rocks being hit at trees. No animal can do that. I run as fast as i can till I get to my cabin. There was already another girl in there who looked scared as hell.

"What's wrong?" I ask her. "I'm hearing sounds that animals can't make." She says. I blink at her as the door knob started to rattle. Dear. ing. God

 

 


Guys Im sorry its sort today! I'm working on some other stuff so I can't update much! If you want to see anything in this story comment down below!