It's The Day!

The Deadly Summer Camp

Axnthe's P.O.V 

Today's the day! I jumped out of bed and took a quick shower before getting dressed and running down stairs.

I sat down at the table where my mom pushed my breakfast in front of me. My mom was on her phone while my dad was reading the news paper while drinking his coffee.

"So who's going to drive me to the bus pick for the camps?" I said while looking at both of them. My dad looked at me from over the news paper before mumbling something then going back to reading.

I sigh and look at my mom, but she seems more interested on her phone. "So I got an B on my exam finals for school!" I say with a big smile. My mom scoffs and my dad just flips to the next page. 

I slam my fork down and stand up quickly causing the chair to fall back and my parents look at me. "I'll walk there myself. See you at the end of summer." I say and grab my double bag heading out the door.

 

Vesper's P.O.V

I slowly walk down stairs with my doufle bag in hand. My mom and dad where talking to my older brother who is about 2 years older. "Mom dad! I'm leaving to the camp!" I say, but they only continue to talk to my older brother. 

"Mom dad I got an F on my end of the year exam!" I say. Yet they still don't look at me. "Omma! Appa! I got Aids after having with the Park's son!" I say which wasn't true. They still don't focus on me. Yep my brother is their favorite and they always compare me to them. I started to get annoyed.

"Kwon Shiyun and Kwon Hyukwon! I'm going to go rob a bank!" I say. My parents and brother look at me. I start to smile thinking that they finally noticed me, but NOPE!

"Ok sweet heart!" My mom says wuh a smile and continues to talk to my older brother. "Yep! I'll try not to get shot in the head and die!" I say. "Ok sweetly have fun!" My dad says without even looking at me as he laughs with my mom and older brother.

I sigh and walk to the door as I start to head tward the park. WHen I get there I got by the buss. "God why is there so many buses." I say under my breath. I pass by 3 buses before I feel a tight grib around me. I look down to see Cecily's little sister Aiyana. "Hey Aiyana!" I say and squat down to hug her. I pull away and give her a big smile. "Are you ready for camp!?" I sya as she nods quickly with a huge bright smile. 

"I'm going to hit that puck!" She says as I laugh and give her a nuggie making her hair messy. "Good luck!" I say and head off to go find Axnthe. I walk past another bus as I see a crowed of people of all ages wearing camp WhatsitCana shirts. I stand and line to singh in as I feel someone jump on my back. I turn around to see Axnthe smiling. She jumps off as we do a hand shake. "Hey gurl hey!" We both say and laugh.

"Did you singh in yet?" I ask her. "NOpe! I was waiting for you!" She says as we move up and check our names. The 2 people who I'm guessing are the owner and co-owner or whatever hand us the camp shirts. We thank them and start to wonder around. "Look who's in military camp." I snicker as Axnthe looks my way and smirks. "It's about time." Axnthe says as we turn around and start to giggle as he is being yelled at by the military coach.

"Oh !" Axnthe says as I laugh harder. "I know right, did you see the lo-" Before I can finish. Axnthe elbows me. "No, !" She says as I look up only to get the breath knocked out of me. It was Seventeen and some of the ty cheer leaders. They where messing around in the camp WhatitCana line. 

"I thought they would be going to sports or cheer camp." I say with a growl in my voice. "The sports camp and I guess cheer too have been shut down this year because they're getting new mats, bars and whatever the hell else." Axnthe says as we both stare at the big group. "Come on lets board the bus." Axnthe says as we start heading to the bus near seventeen and their nasty cheer friends. 

I see one girl rub up on Wonwoo and i can't help, but feel to get irritated. "." I say as Axnthe starts laughing. I guess they might have heard us because she turns and looks at us. "What did you just say?" She says and crosses her arms. Axnthe and I stop and look at each other then back at here. All of them where staring at us now.

Omg Wonwoo's eyes where on me! Ok be cool, nah I'm always cool. "None of your buisness ." I say as Axnthe snickers as we walk off and start getting into the bus. Right when I was about to climb into the bus. The cheerleader bulled my hair causing me to fall down. Seventten and all her little possy cheerleaders where laughing. Big mistake. 

I stand up and shove her to the ground making all of them gasp. I pull her hair harshly making her stand up. "How dose it feel?" I said and smirked at her. She kicked me in the stomach which her like a . I harshly threw her on the ground and kicked dirt onto her. "You look better like that." I say and smile.

"Your on my terf now . Get ready for the worst summer of your life......" I say and turn around to look at Seventeen and the rest of her cheer possy. I give them a smile and walk onto the bus as Axnthe gives me a high 5.

 

Cecily's P.O.V

Cleaning the pool was a and my arms where hurting from it, but hey! WE got it done and the campers should be arriving soon!.I walked to the main square and started to get some stuff together. "Campers are here!" One of the counliers yelled as I jumped from excitment. I then remember I forgot something at my cabin. I quickly ran there and went into the cabin.

I reached into my bag and got the papers of the girls who I had in my group. I ran back to see campers everywhere from the very young ones to the ones around my age. I looked down at my list of girls and papers and waited for David the owner to come out and say what he has to say. "CECILY!" I hear my name beging showted as I look over and see Axnthe and Vesper running to me. 

We get to each other and do a big group hug. "Ok so you'll never guess who's at the camp this year." Axnthe say as I laugh. "Who?" I say with a giggle. Vesper quickly turns me to the side as my heart starts beating fastliy. Seventeen is at our camp!? I look back at Vesper and Axnthe as they give shaky smles and I look back at Seventeen.

"HELLO CAMPERS!" David yells into a mega phone while the campers finnaly settle down and look at him. I stood near him and looked down at my feet not wanting to look at Seventeen. 

"HOW ARE ALL MY CAMPERS DOING!?" David yells as everyone yells back. "THAT'S GOOD! SO CAMPERS IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST YEAR HEAR WELCOME! WE WILL BE SPLITTING UP INTO GROUPS BY AGE." David yells. He went on saying who was in which group and who their counsler is. Then it came my groups turn. 

"OK SO HOW MANY OF YOU GIRLS ARE PRE-TEENS!?" David yells as all the pre-tten girl yelled back and moved to the front to see who their counsler would be. "WELL YOU PRE-TEEN GIRLS ARE LUCKY YOU HAVE THE BEST COUNSLER OF THEM ALL!" David yells making me laugh and smile. "PRE-TEENS YOUR COUNSLER IS THIS BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY OVER HERE COUNSLER CECILY!" David yells making me step up and wavy. The pre-teen girls all waved at me as I waved back.

I can hear whispers among some students as Vesper and Axnthe waved at me. I looked over, but big mistake I saw all of Seventeen and their cheer friends looking at me. I made eye contacts with Mingyu, but I looked away quickly. As David finnished calling out the counslers and groups. I found my group of pre-teen girls as we started making our way down the trails. 

"SO do you have a boyfriend?" .......Well this is going to be fun....