It's Starting

The Deadly Summer Camp

Axnthe's P.O.V

 

It was a long day. Sleep hit me like a whale. Because our sceduals didn't start till Friday and today was Tuseday we got to do anything we wanted for the rest of the week. I got up out of bed and started getting ready. Cecily had life guard duty at the pool today so Vesper and I thought it would be a good idea to spend our day at the pool.

I was actually pretty excited for it. So I jumped out of bed and but on one of my favorit swim suits. Truth is I don't like showing off my body. I'm a very shy girl. However though this swim suit was black and it had a lot of cuts in it that showed skin. I threw a crop top and shorts over it and put on my flip flops. I headed out of my cabin and toward the kitchen.

I was hungry! When I got there I entered looking for Vesper and to go get fruit. I noticed all the clings. Nerds at one table. Artistic people at another. Drugies at another. Seventeen and the cheerleaders at another. "Gosh it looks like a high school zone in here." I mumble to myself. "You can say that" I quickly jump and turn around only to see no one there.

I look around before my eyes land on a person in the corner. He was wearing all black and was giving me a long I coudn't comprehend. I quickly took a fruit cup and head out of the door. To freaked out to find Vesper I walk out and head toward the pool. Right away my eyes land on Cecily who was on the lifeguard chair. I was actually pretty amazed.

Not many kids where here. The pool was big and it had another pool on the other end for the little kids. Cecily had the deepend of the pool and another girl had the shallow end of the pool. There where a lot of little kids in the little kid pool. However there was only a few pre-teens in the shallow end and there where no kids in the deep end.

"Gosh where is everyone?" I say with a smile as I walk up to the lideguard chair Cecily was sitting in. She looks down at me with a smile. "Oh well hi." She says with a smile. "Where's Vesper?" Cecily asks. "I really have no idea." I say. Before I could finish though we see Vesper walk through the gate. "Wassup my peeps!" Vesper says and walks over to us.

"Wassup!" Cecily and I say at the same time. "Dude I swear when is the fun stuff at this camp ganna happen?" Vesper says. "Soon." I hear another whisper in my ear. I turn around quickly as a breeze goes by. I scrunch my eyebrows and turn back around.

 

Cecily's P.O.V

Vesper and Axnthe where in the pool messing around and I watched them from the lifeguard chair. Thank God my turn was almost up though. I would soon be switching off with another girl and then I would get to mess around with my friends and maybe even my group of girls I watch over. And just like that loudness interupted my thoughts.

"Oh dear god." I hear Vesper say. I look up to see Seventeen, the cheerleaders and a bunch of other teens around their age enter in bathing suits. My eyes landed on Mingyu. He had no shirt on. I gulped and turned the other way. Most of them didn't have shirts on and all the cheerleaders had bikinis on. I sigh and start continplating my life.

All of them where messing around in the shallow end as they did chicken fights and other pool games. Some of the cheerleaders where taning others where rubbing up on Seventeen. Ugh! I look down at Vesper and Axnthe they where leaning on the pool edge looking up at me. "What?" I ask them. "Your shift almost off?" Vesper asks. "Yeah it will be more fun if your in here." Axnthe adds on.

"Almost" I sigh. "Around 10 more minutes." I say. I stand up to streach as I take my tank top off. It was getting hot. "Ohhhhhh" Vesper and axnthe say with small smirks. "Ohhh me!? What about Oh you Vesper when did you get that?" I say as Axnthe looks down and her eyes widen.

"Waaaa! Daebak!" Axnthe says and pokes at Vespers tattoo. Vesper laughs and goes back to a serious face. "A while ago, sorta how you got that belly botton ring a while ago." Vesper says with a smirk and pokes at Axnthe's belly botton.

With all that happening I look up to see a kid in the deep end who looked like he was having trouble wimming. My eyes focus on him. It looked like he was trying to swim to the other end, but before he could he went underwater in a flash. As if something pulled him under. I saw bubbles come up from the water.

My eyes widened as I dove into the pool. *Great* I thought *Another way to gain attenchion* I quickly go under the water as I spot the boy. Next to him though was a shadow of something dark. I stop swiming and look at it before I quickly grab the boy and swim to the surface. Everyone was looking at me, but who do they matter. I was strugling to bring the kid to the edge of the pool.

I looked up and I saw Mingyu leaning over the edge of the pool to help me. When I got in reach i grabbed his hand as he flipped the kid onto the cement. I got out and looked at the kid as I felt his pulse. It was still there so i started pumping his chest. After 5 hard pumps water gushed out of his mouth as he quickly sat up and started at the pool in horror.

"There's something in there!!!" He said in fear as he got up and ran away. We all watched him get up and run in terror. I sat there on my knee's on the concreat as Mingyu stood near be along with Vesper and Axnthe. I sigh and stand up not paying attenchion as I stand a few inches away from Mingyu's face. Oh dear god.

 

 


Guys I'm sorry it took me so long to update. If you read the resent chapter my computure was being a poop and deleted the chapter so this is the new one. I hope you guys like it. there will be anothet update soon