New Trail?

The Deadly Summer Camp

Cecily's P.O.V

"So do you have a boyfriend?" One of the girls asked. Well this is going to be fun. "Ah no I don't." I say as we all continue walking. "But why you're so pretty!" Another girl says. "Why thank you!" I say. "Is it because your lesbian?" Another girl says. "Um no." I say back. "So you hate gay people?" Another girl with dyed blond hair says. "What no! I'm for it." I say with a laugh. 

We get to the cabin as I stand in front of them looking at them all. "Ok I'm going to open the door, the beds are first come first served ok? Don't take the bed near the door, that's my bed." I say with a smile. They all nod as I take out the key and unlock the cabin door. "3....2.....1!!!!!" I say and open the door as they all run inside. I go inside and see all the girls sitting on their beds. 

"OK girls! We are going to go over some rules ok!" They all nod as I smile. "Ok rule 1, no one is allowed outside after 11:30 by themselfs. I or another counslier has to be with you if so." I say. "Why?" A girl with short brown hair asks. "It's just a rule." I say. "Why?" She asks again. "Haven't you heard, this camp is haunted and ghosts will probbaly come after you...and.... GET YA!" The girl with the dyed blond hair said making the girl with the short brow hair jump back and quiver making some of the girls laugh. 

"Ok ok you can tell scary stories later tonight. Rule 2, no boys allowed in this cabin or you hanging out with them past 11:30." Most of the girls groan making me laugh. "Rule 3, no swimming after 10:00. If cought you will be in big trouble. Rule 4, you must attend all group meetings." I continued a few more rules before saying the last. "And last but not least, Have fun!" I say. The girls ooooed and start clapping. 

"So intro duce yourselfs to me!" I say and jump onto my bed. The girl with the dyed blond hair up in the high pony tail, jumped off her claimed bunk bed and stood in front of me. "My name is Lea, I'm 14 years old and my hobbies contain cheerleading, snapchating , instagraming, and nail care." We all nod and clap. "And that is MiMi, Jaelee, Emma, Lily, Koharu, and Taeim." She says.

"Now who are you?" The girl named Taeim asks. "Welllll" I say and stand up. "My name is Cecily, I'm 16 years old and I love this camp." I say they all clap. "So what are we going to be doing first Cecily?" The girl Lily asks. "Well depends our sceduals don't start till Friday and today is Monday so I'm supposed to show you around the camp right now and then there is going to be camp fire later tonight. So we can do whatever you girls want to do after I show you around." I say with a smile. All the girls nod and get up as we all head out side and start walking.

We start to walk down the J trail which is the trail that houses the 17 and 18 year olds. "This is the J trail! It leads to the wear the camp fire will be tonight." I say. "God why is there so many bugs." Lily says. "It's a foresty island Lily, ther's going to be bugs." Lea says and walk up next to me. "So what kind of things do we do here." Lea asks. "There is swimming, tennis, anything you can really think of." I say. 

I look up onlu to widen my eyes. Mingyu, Wonwoo and some others of seventeen. they where all there along with Axnthe who looking really pissed off. There was other counslers around as it was they where confused about something. I turned around and lloked at ther girls. "You girls stay here really quick I'm going to go figure out something." I say as they all nod and continued talking.

I walk tward the counslers in confusion. "Hey what's up?" I say as everyone attenchion landed on me. Axnthe seemed completely happy. The counlsers turned to look at me. "Omg Cecily thank god your here." One of them says. "David gave us these papers about a new trail rout or something?" One of them says holding out the papers. I took the papers and looked at them in counfusion. "There is no K trail." I say and look up at them. 

"Yeah excatlly, apparently David and one of the others just found it like a few seconds ago." One of them says. "David dosn't want us going near it, He has people out there right now scoping it out." The other counsler says. "So are we not allowed to go down J trail?" I ask. "I guess I don't know that's why we are confused. We have teenagers and they will do something even though we tell them not to." The counsler says.

"But the main camp fire is down this trail." I say. "Yeah thats why we are counfused." The other counsler says. I look past the counslers and into the forest. Who knows whats out there. "Here why don't clear J trail till said. We can show them around together." I say. The 2 counslers nod and start explaining to their campers. Axnthe quickly walks up to me without them noticing. 

We walk back to my group of girls while talking. "So hows seventeen for you?" I ask her as she laughs. "I don't talk much so they don't bother me really. In all honesty they're not that bad. I feel a while back and DK cought me." She says and starts to blush. "Seriously!?" I say and look at her with wide eyes as she nods. "Hey look Ce- whos that." Emma says. "Girls this is my best friend Axnthe you might see her once and a while." I say as they wave at each other. 

I tell the girls the plan as we go into one big group of my group of girls and the 2 counslers groups. This will be fun!