Explaining The Trails

The Deadly Summer Camp

Vesper's P.O.V

 

"Do you think anyone we know will be at the camp?" Axnthe asks me while looking up from her phone. "I don't know...maybe, I mean the camp is well known." I say while placing my clothing into the doufle bag. "Yeah well known by Cecily...." Axnthe says and giggles. "Wow very funny....Actully I think Cecily once told me a few kids from our school go there. She says the number increases every year." I say.

"How though? Isn't the camp haunted or something?" Axnthe says and falls back onto my bed. "Well I guess nothing has been happening latley or something? Maybe the kids just don't tell their parents so they can go back next year." I say.

"Hm well that but they also do all these other stupid camps! Like seriously S.Coups and his crew are always at sport camps, the cheerleaders at cheer camp and sometimes at sports camp, nerds at computer camp it's just ugh." Axnthe says. "Well actully I heard that they got rid of some of the camps this year." I say. "Why?" Axnthe says and looks up at me. 

"I heard some of the camps are doing inspection. So they are getting new stuff. I also heard some are loosing kids so they're going to stop." I say and toss some perfume and lotion into my bag. "Oh so that's why..." "Are you even done packing?" I ask Axnthe and zip up mu dufle bag. "Yep! I did 2 days ago!" Axnthe says and holds up a 2 with her fingers. 

"Axnthe we got out of school Friday..." I say getting confused. "I know...It's Monday Vesper...we got out of school 3 days ago. I packed Saturday." Axnthe says giving me a look. "Ohhhhh!" I say. "Yessss....stupid." Axnthe says. "Me stupid!? Your stupid! I should have a sign saying I'm with stupid!" I say as Axnthe chuckles. "So what should we do!?" Axnthe asks and turns off her phone.

"I really don't know....it's kinda boring without Cecily here." I say and plop down on my bed next to Axnthe. "Yeah...trueeee. Hm wanna go to the park? There's always cute guys there." Axnthe says and looks at her nails. "Nah...." I look over and notice my drums in the corner of my room. "Why don't we jam out!?" I ask and walk over to my drums. 

"I don't have my gutair though." Axnthe says. "Your house isn't that far away let's go get it!" I say. "Sure!"

 

 

Vesper's P.O.V

When we got to the bus stop of the camp. We all get off and walk the path into the woods. It was nice walking this trail again. We get to the docs and everyone get's into the big boat. We sail over to the island and get out. 

"Ok everyone! So Go to your assigned cabins, there is a list on the door of the group you will be looking over this summer, along with the kids names. The room key should be on the bench on the side. When you settle in please meet me back here so we can get the kitchen set up and other stuff." The owner of the camp says. We all nodd and head off to our cabins.

I walk down the H trail and tward my cabin. Because we take in age groups 6-18 our camp is split into age groups. From my cabin being down the H tail I was guessing I would have a group of Pre-teens. A, B, and C trails where the main trails. So in the A trail you can find the main office, counsler's office, and kitchen. Down the B trail you can find the pool and cleaning room. Down the C trail you can find the games and feilds. D trail was where the 5-6 year olds cabins where. E trail is where the 7-8 year olds cabins are. F is for the 9-10 year olds. G is for 11-12 year olds. H is for 13-14 year olds which I have. I is for the 15-16 year olds. Then last is J trail where 17-18 year olds are. So Vesper will be down the I trail and Axnthe will be down the J trail.

I get to the cabin and pick up the key on the bench near the door. I then look at the list and see 7 girls. "Mimi, Jaelee, Emma, Lily, Koharu, Taeim, and Lea." I say. I nod and unlock the door. I enter the cabin and smile. I put my stuff down on the bed near the door. Counslers have to sleep on the bed near the door for many reasons.

I walk over to the cabinets on the side and pull out the sheets. It takes me about 20 minutes to place the sheets on all 7 bens and mine too so 8. I then quickly pick up the key and walk back to the main circle which is in the middle of all the trails. "Alright everyone! So I decided that we will split up into 3 groups. "I want most of you coming with me to clean the kitchen and get it ready. I want the ones who are left to split up and one group clean the pool and the other group to mow the feilds and spray the insect repellent around the island." The leader says.

We all nod. I ended up going with the group of 5 including me to go clean the pool. We head over there and as expected, we come in contact with a pool looking like a swamp. The water was a nasty green and there was algae everywhere along with lilpads and other nasty stuff. "I don't understand why we just don't drain the water out when we leave." I say making the girls snicker. "Try convincing David *The owner* to let us..." One of the girls say as we all groan.

"Ugh.....I'll go get the skimmer." One of the girls aka my friend Willow groans as I giggle. "I'll go get the pool vacume ready" Anna says. "I'll get the bleach." Another says. "I'll help skim." I say. "I'll clean the pool room and changing room." Another girls says as we all go off and start to clean.