Schools Out!

The Deadly Summer Camp

Cecily's P.O.V

 

"WOOOOO SCHOOLS OUT!!!" Vesper yells as we exit the school's front doors. It was the last day of school and we all know that means..... ing up our sleep sceduals and having fun. We both walk out of the building with Vesper jumping around in front of me as i smile at her and walk. 

We stop at the bike racks waiting for our other friend Axnthe to come. "So Cecily working at that stupid camp again?" Vesper asks giving me a look and crossing her arms. "It's not stupid!" I say and slap her! "You said yourself that it was fun when you went a few years ago!" "Hahaha speaking of that camp...I got my mom to sigh me up!" Vesper says as she leans on the bike racks with me.

"Jinja!? YAY!!" I say. "So I won't be alone this year!" "Nope! Infact I'll be there to!" We turn around to see Axnthe holding up her camp WhatsitCana shirt with a huge smile. "YAY!" We all say at the same time. "Oh btw sign my year book!" I say holding it out infront of them as they do so. "Did you even get Mingyu and all his friends to sign it?" Vesper says with a snicker. 

"No...." I say with a sigh and look over to see Mingyu and his friends laughing and talking along with some preppy ty girls. I watch as they stop at Mingyu's and some of Mingyu's friend's cars and continue to talk and laugh. Mingyu bouncing a basket ball. Wonwoo holding a football. I quickly look away as I see one of the girls with them glaring at me.

"Your such a wuss Cecily." Vesper says. "As if! I see you making goo goo eyes at Wonwoo like I do at Mingyu!" I say ripping my year book out of her hands. "WHATEVER!" Vesper yells shoving me making me stumble back. "Wow you 2 are so immature." Axnthe says laughing a little. We all look over back at the Seventeen and their friends when we here whistling and yelling.

Only to see more jocks and cheerleaders. My heart sinks lightly when I see Mingyu's hands run up and down a cheerleaders hips and . "What do they have that we don't have...." Vesper asks. "Popularity?" I say. "......s." Axnthe says with a face as we all look over at them. "I wish I-" Before Axnthe could finnish we all hear a honk and a loud car screech.

We all turn around to see Axnthe's guy friends. They were in a nice convertible with music blaring out of the speakers at high volume. Axnthe runs up to their car and starts doing hand shakes with them. Vesper and I look at each other before looking around at all the other students only to see all of the students where looking at Axnthe and her friends. Their eyes wide and mouth open. I see Vesper smirk knowing that she's liking the attenchion. 

Axnthe jumps into the car and sits on one of the boys laps. "Hey ladies! How you doing!?" One of them shouts as Vesper and I widen our eyes. I point at Vesper and I wondering if he was talking to us. He nodds and smirks. Bed Rock by Young Money was blasting through their speakers to the point where you could feel the bass pounding. 

"GET IN THE CAR WHERE GOING OUTTTTTTTT!!!!" One of the boys yells. Vesper and I look around at the other students to see them all looking at us. Vesper and I look at each other then we turn around to look at Seventeen and all their friends. My eyes widen and my breath hitches. Even they were looking at us. I look at Mingyu to see him looking right at me. 

I feel my cheeks turn red. I quickly slap Vesper lightly and run off tward the car as one of the boys hops out. I reach the car and jump half way onto it as he helps me in. He then gets back in as Vesper jumps in. The guy who was driving then slams on the gas making us fly back into the seats and the top of the car go up and back down. I look over lightly onlly to see the students still looking at us. 

I turn back around as the car goes off. What a cool way to end the school year. I think to myself and smile. Turns out we only went out for ice cream before they drop us off at our houses.

I enter my house and run up to my room. I smile and quickly grab my duffle bag out of my closet and start to pack my clothing. When done I zip up my duffle bag and throw it to the side of my room. I flop down on my bed and smile. I honeslty can't wait for next week and to go back to camp. It's an all summer camp so we come back 2 weeks before school starts again. 

Because I'm a councler at the camp I get to go early so I head up to the island where the camp is tomorrow. My phone rings as I reach over and pick it up. "Hello?" I say "Cecily!!!!" Vesper screams into the phone making me pull the phone away from my ear. "Yes?" Say putting the phone back to my ear. "What time do the buses leave?" Vesper asks through the phone. "This comming Tuseday." I say. "And your leaving tomorrow? Right?" She asks. "Yes....." I say. "Oh ok.....I'll see you soon then.." She says. I giggle and roll my eyes. "Bye Vesper...." I say. "BYE BAE!" Vesper yells and hangs up.

And just when I know it. It was tomorrow and I had my back heading to the camp workers meet up and taking a boat over to the island. This is going to be a great summer!........................or is it?