Jinyoung had a girlfriend.

Deja Vu demon in the night.

SUNJIN'S SISTER (???)

"U-uh, no. But Oppa did date someone before though,"

I overheard Jinyoung's voice as I walked past the study room, on my way to my bedroom. Jinyoung had a girlfriend? Curiosity killed the cat. I leaned on the door and listened close, eavesdropping nosily.

"Oppa had a girlfriend? How does she look like?" I heard Sunjin's high-pitched voice in the room.

"Well she is definitely one of the most beautiful ladies in the world though," I heard him answer.

So... they broke up?

Somehow, Sunjin and I have some serious telepathy that no one can ever imagine. At that moment, she asked him exactly the same question.

"Yup, we did..."

"But... why?"

"It's something you're too young to understand, Sunjin-ah." he said. I stood frozen on the spot, deep in thought. Why didn't he tell us about this girlfriend of his? I knew Jinyoung since young, and Jinyoung is an outspoken, open-minded guy. Is this one of his darkest secrets?

 

Out of a sudden, the door was flung open. I jumped in fright and my eyes were wide-opened. It was Jinyoung. I was caught off-guard and there was an awkward silence between us two....

 

"So, you dated her when you were in the states?" I asked him curiously.

He nodded, looking down on the floor, all gloomy. He must've gone through so much pain alone after the break-up. My heart ached for him.

"She left me for the fact that I can't express myself well. She couldn't feel the love I was supposed to show her," his voice was filled with sorrow. "...that's why I picked up composing. I learnt to compose songs. I wanted to get her back after the break-up. But she rejected me. Not just once, but multiple times. I even got bashed up by her boyfriend," scoffing, he continued, "How shameless can that be?"

Ah... no wonder he's so good at composing songs! Then again, i returned back to my senses. Well, I would be disappointed if I had a boyfriend who can't shower me with the love I'd want to feel, but I wouldn't dare to ditch him for another guy. I bit my lip, trying to gather up all my courage to tell him what I really feel about him.

"Actually.... you're great. It's not shameless at all. At least you did all the best you could. You tried everything to get her back. If she doesn't cherish you, well, I hope you'll know that others around you do. Everyone loves you and cares for you. You can still live off without her, Oppa. That's how great you are," I smiled at him. I felt so good inside. All the butterflies in my stomach were let out. At that moment, I felt oh so brave.

I didn't miss his forced smile as it disappeared after moments. He still ain't feeling good. Hmmm....

"Hey!" I tapped him on the shoulder. He looked up at me. My heart raced at an amazing speed as it fluttered. 

"U-uhm... d-did you just fart? B-because, you blew me away," I stammered. Would he laugh at my utterly cold joke.....? What if he didn't even know that it was a joke? I let out sarcastic laughter, trying to break the tense and cold atmosphere. Uh...

 

Then, one of the nicest sounds rang in the air. He chucked.

"Thanks, Jiyeon-ah. That was really nice of you."

 

~END OF CHAPTER 7~

A/N: Kind of a short update! New character added~ was it unexpected?

Alot of people have been pairing up Jiyeon with Jinyoung... they do look good together, LOL. Jiyeon, Jinyoung. Look, even their names sound alike. Well, they're not my otp or any sort like that... I just thought I'd try something fun.

Please please please leave a comment once you're done reading my updates! I'd really appreciate if you could do so.. your comments give me motivation and determination to work harder all the time! And I'd probably gurantee you guys... faster updates? COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!!!~