Fight? B/

Deja Vu demon in the night.

The recess bell rang. It was every student's favourite period of the day - recess.

Miyeon walked out of class gracefully as her luscious chestnut-dyed hair swayed from side to side. She bowed to people who greeted her and smiled with elegance as she walked down the hallway with a few girlfriends by her side. 

"How could you not catch Music Core last week?! There were soooo many special stages and there was the Troublemaker hot debut!" one of them shook her shoulders. She shook her head and laughed.

"Yeah, do you even know how hot Hyuna was?! I wish I had a figure like hers...." the other sighed in admiration.

"You guys! Don't you have other stuff to do?" Miyeon laughed.

Bam!

All of a sudden, Miyeon's books dropped to the ground and she groaned. "Ow..." she accidentally bumped into a tall, slim and fair guy.

He bent down and helped her pick them up, then handing them carefully to her. "Watch where you're going next time," he frowned and shook his head. 

"Eesh, you!" one of the male students glared at Jinyoung, only getting ignored after that.

"I'm sorry," she bowed, "... thank you!" However, he just walked off without turning back.

"Yah! She thanked you!" her friends shouted at him, rolling their eyes at him.

"What kind of basturd is he? Tch, does he even know who Miyeon plays as in our school?!" one of them scoffed.

"Miyeon, are you fine?" a few guys surrounded her and looked at her with worried eyes.

"H-ha, yeah I am." she got up and dusted her skirt, tidying her uniform.

--

I've been thinking about it since class. I hate that woman who's guiding me around, she's so annoying. Hence I decided to sneak off instead of following her. I blended in with a group of classmates who were exiting the classroom, then ran off to the right side, avoiding her.

 

Dumping all the useless yet heavy books into my dusty, empty locker, I then shut it and locked it up. Just then, my stomach groaned. To the cafeteria we go, Mr Jung Jinyoung. All was fine until... bump. I accidentally knocked into a girl who was half a head shorter than me. Did a good deed picking up her books. Now, I'm really starving. 

A soft, gentle voice echoed down the hallway. "... thank you!" It must be her. However, all that was on my mind was food, food and food. I couldn't bother to reply her.

This unknown, strange guy glared at me. He looked ordinary, just like every other guy in this stupid school. Do not bother about someone who cannot be compared to you. Hence, I simply walked away, completely ignoring him.... until another guy came along.

"How could you ever ignore Miyeon? She thanked you, punk!" he grabbed me by my collar. This was when I couldn't bear any longer. I shrugged off his hand with all my force and stared at him, scanning him from head to toe. I let out a sarcastic laugh and looked at him. "Who the hell are you?"

"You!!!!" he raised his arm and looked ready to bash me up anytime. Still, I wasn't taken aback. I laughed again, teasing him as I brought myself closer to his face that was written with anger all over. 

"You're pathetic." I smirked at him, then drawing myself back with my hands in my pocket. Then I walked off, feeling all light and confident. I am Jung Jinyoung. Who can ever crush me?

Just then, I heard that pathetic guy yelling and making a big commotion in the hallway. I turned around, disturbed by all that noise pollution.

"You punk! Just watch your back!" he spit on the floor as the discipline master dragged him away.

"Mr Jung! It really is you. Where did you go? I was searching for you everywhere,"

Then I saw a face that I hated to see. It was that annoying lady again, Han.